DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Myspace Roll Call

http:www.myspace.com/badbln20

If you can't get on with this link, I am also a friend with freestyle.fm's friends list as well Homer!!

myspace.jpg

myspace.com/flipzidemusic
myspace.com/flipzideproductions

I was thinking......:xconfused: how can Homer see our profiles if he doesn't have an account? I thought if someone doesn't have an account all you can see is there home page but not the actual profile.

I was thinking......:xconfused: how can Homer see our profiles if he doesn't have an account? I thought if someone doesn't have an account all you can see is there home page but not the actual profile.

good question, cuz mine is "privato"!

Well stop thinkin lol. Some people set their's to private where you need to be a friend, but other than that I can see people's myspace page. And some of them are looking pretty good, Thanks guys for repsonding. I figure it would be good for everyone to add each other too.

Well stop thinkin lol. Some people set their's to private where you need to be a friend, but other than that I can see people's myspace page. And some of them are looking pretty good, Thanks guys for repsonding. I figure it would be good for everyone to add each other too.

Thanks for putting this thread up Homer,

Many folks have requested and i was able to put freestyle.fm on my tops...now as far as the banner.... i dont have the code to that...and i have to get smart on that all over again. If you have the code, feel free to email to me at varrinique@yahoo.com i could replace the one that's on there.
Thanks again,
Maria N Her Cowgurlz

Clicking the links will take you to the myspace accounts even if you're not a member. What you can't read are blogs and bulletines.

Jeff.

Back