DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

13 Crates of 12" singles

chucka

Hey everyone,
I am very new to this site and was wondering if anyone is still collecting 12" singles? In the freestyle days I bought up every DJ's record collection and I am currently sitting on 13 crates of every freestyle song you can imagine. Euro cuts, DJ promo's, limited editions, etc .. If there is that one 12" single you wish you had for your collection printed in the 80's or 90's I probably got it and will get rid of it. Soon I will be posting some B side tracks of some of the rarest freestyle in digital format to share with all of you. I just have to learn more about this site because I promise you I got 12 inches of ish you never seen or heard. I'll bring you back to early June, 1996, Wildwood, NJ boardwalk. On the beach right between the water parks and the Atlantic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey chucka, welcome to the site. I am an old school DJ myself and I still prefer to spin vinyl. You have any R&B stuff from the early 80's....Teena Marie, Gap Band, Shalimar, Cheryl Lynn, Slave, etc. I can't get enough of the stuff:)

Hey everyone,
I am very new to this site and was wondering if anyone is still collecting 12" singles? In the freestyle days I bought up every DJ's record collection and I am currently sitting on 13 crates of every freestyle song you can imagine. Euro cuts, DJ promo's, limited editions, etc .. If there is that one 12" single you wish you had for your collection printed in the 80's or 90's I probably got it and will get rid of it. Soon I will be posting some B side tracks of some of the rarest freestyle in digital format to share with all of you. I just have to learn more about this site because I promise you I got 12 inches of ish you never seen or heard. I'll bring you back to early June, 1996, Wildwood, NJ boardwalk. On the beach right between the water parks and the Atlantic. I think I'm gonna like Freestyle.FM

Chucka .... freestyle ALWAYS reminds me of Wildwood also LOL
I think youre gonna like it here too :D

PS... Welcome to the site

I will spend some time re-organizing my vinyl so I can find these 12"s your looking for. I know I got R&B, Disco, some 70s, Gap Band for sure, rap from back then, etc .. I'll find " Don't Turn Away" and anything else you guys want. It just sucks flipping through 13 crates for one record. Once I'm organized again this will be easier.
Something I forgot to mention was roller skating music. I spun at Cross Keys, NJ rink for years and so Planet Rock, Egyptian lover, One more shot, running, Captain Rock, play at your own risk, any Tommy Boy Labels, etc .. I got it.

Hey, I'm looking for the 12" of Eternal Affairs - If You Don't Know? I think that's how it's called. It's a rare 12" and I'm willing to pay pretty much almost anything for it. Let me know!

Ah the Wildwood days...

Can you post up a list, at least some of what you got...conditon plays a huge part?? Media mail is the way to go for shipping...You should sell them in "packages" or with a minimum purchase amount, trust me it will take you forever picking thru them selling people one record at a time...

I will get back to you on my list of what I need,,

,,thanx...

...djc.

I know. Your right. I got to figure out a better way to get rid of these records. Perhaps I'll throw in a copy of "Ice Ice Baby" with every order. lol .. People are asking me for singles I know I have but honestly, I have not had the time to look through my collection to find them. I will get a list up ASAP and find the requests others had asked for. Then I'll figure out how to get them to you guys.

I would consider selling all my 12" singles at once. The problem is they are all out here in New Mexico. I brought them with me when I moved from New Jersey to New Mexico. Its hundreds of pounds. How could we even ship it ?? I would ask about 500USD for all of them and it would cost about a G to ship. I don't know what to do.

I would consider selling all my 12" singles at once. The problem is they are all out here in New Mexico. I brought them with me when I moved from New Jersey to New Mexico. Its hundreds of pounds. How could we even ship it ?? I would ask about 500USD for all of them and it would cost about a G to ship. I don't know what to do.

Put them on a pallet and get clear plastic to wrap them! Then call a freight company like Benton or one in your area and see who ships the cheapest. I might be interested if you have some good freestyle songs on there. Take pictures of the collection and post on here. You might also take a picture of a few good records so we can see the condition.

YO CHUCK

YOU BETTER GIVE ME FIRST DIBS BEFORE YOU Sell!!!!:mad:

Seriously dont sell ANY of them Unless its to me !!

Keep it in the FaM and if you ever want them back they will be safe And in Jersey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searching for these...

I am searching for the following if you have them please PM me:

Inferno "Why did you do me wrong"
Nu-Evo "Wasted Love"
Internal Affairs "If you don't know"
Just II "Day by day"
Onne Wai "How could you hurt me"
3rd St Magic "Realize"
Latino Style "Nobody's Fool"
Jason Tomi "Tell me why"
Dean "Tears"
Bobby Leal "One more chance" (original on code red label)
Legacy "Girls do it just for fun" (International latin house 12")
Thank you and hope to hear from you

Back