DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I'm going to throw my brand new computer out the door!!!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
We just got a new Dell computer and I have to tell you I am very very frustrated right now :veryangry!!!!! Just getting it set up for basic stuff is such a chore so far. I'm not saying its the computer but so far I still can't get into the chat room and can't watch youtube videos even though I installed java. It wont install the active x I need for this site, vista keeps asking me for permission for every little thing. I'm sure I'll get it right soon but damn.

Just wanted to vent a little bit. Now a need a beer and don't have any and dont have the money for none either :veryangry

Alright, I'm happy now. One little right click over internet explorer then "run as administrator" and BINGO!!! Now java is running and my axctive x is running, no more permission slips for every site I go to.

Alright Chuck................. I work with computers all day long I am numb when it comes to the kind of stuff you have described. Glad you found your solution but if you need help give FDMTESTER a yell! :D :D :D

Well that was fun while it lasted. Now it prompts me for everything again and now my java aint working. WTF!!!!

Alright, I'm happy now. One little right click over internet explorer then "run as administrator" and BINGO!!! Now java is running and my axctive x is running, no more permission slips for every site I go to.

Congrats Homie... you just figured out what a some Mac Huggin "Geek" wannabees couldn't.

Enjoy! :cool:

It's seven. I'm gonna dl firefox

well that was short lived... I thought you used FF?

Ok, now its working again. Grrrr!!!!!

Yes i usualy use firefox but since i'm just getting started I just using ie for a bit. I would like to have both up and running incase either is needed.

Quixxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha, that's funny as hell!!!

Behold the Power Of "Q"

Im glad you fixed the problem, I would of never figured it out and sure as hell couldn't give you any advice but i will listen then laugh at ya cuz you couldnt fix it!! LOL!

Chuck is saying to himself "I shouldn't have got a Dell!!"

eldjdelcaribe---Vista Sucks balls!! I'm buying a new computer when my tax refund arrives and the first thing I'm doing is getting rid of that program. I'm sticking to XP until the kinks get worked out.

You should of bought a Mac!

The box says Windows XP or better so I bought a Mac!

+1

MacOS X, FTW.

I've been a Mac user, exclusively, for close to 20 years now. The only time I use a PC is when I'm at work or at a misguided friend's house. :rotf:

I do run WinXP in Parallels 4 for the rare occasion that I need to run a PC-only app (DVD Profiler, I'm looking at you). I am toying with the idea of installing the Windows 7 (a/k/a Vista SP2) BETA in VMWare Fusion 2. Not sure yet. I absolutely hate Vista, but I'm interested in seeing what they've done to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back