DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Federal Jobs Websites

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Postal Service Employment

Hello Everyone,

Below you will find the link where you may apply for postal service jobs.
http://www.usps.com/

They start you off at $19 per hour and up with benefits. :D

To search for postal service jobs, simply click on "careers" all the way at the bottom of the webpage.

Don't forget to create yourselves a profile. this gives you the ability to apply for jobs on that site.

Feel free to contact their customer service line if you need assistance or if you have questions with regards to postal service exams.

Hurry, these jobs are all over America and they ARE hiring everywhere right now. Make sure your resumes are straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sisters boyfriend works for Canada Post which of course has to do with mail. Funny the people i see delivering mail to my streets mailboxes dont even speak english that well so i wonder why they hire them if they cant communicate well with others.

Yes, no Degree needed, but that Exam is no joke. They even have a practice book you need to buy in order to prepare for the exam....good luck!

I already tried at Walmart, not hiring :(

I used to work for walmart and my sisters boyfriend had this huge exam to do and he passed off course. But funny how they have so many people who dont speak or understand english and they somehow passed the exam.

Post Office jobs are great. I think they train you. No degree needed.

This type of employment is beneficial for single parents or students looking to make good money, working outdoors while they take care of family at home.

I would welcome anyone who fits this description right about now for this type of work.... they are hiring and it beats having to work at mc donalds while you go to school.

;)

Well, I work for a Postal Service contractor (more specific at one of the 21 Mail Transport Equipment Service Centers), and let me tell you that working for the USPS or a contractor for them is no joke!

Well, I work for a Postal Service contractor (more specific at one of the 21 Mail Transport Equipment Service Centers), and let me tell you that working for the USPS or a contractor for them is no joke!

I was so sure they get their money's worth out of every employee. Well, what did ya expect Sombrita? ;)

Howdy fellow job hunters!

Below is a link for those of you looking for federal jobs.

These are worldwide, so go take a gander and see for yourself.

Thanks again,
Your Classifieds Cowgurlll ;)

http://www.usajobs.gov

Howdy everyone!

Just giving a quick heads up to those of you looking for Federal employment in the post office :)

The list comes and goes sporadicaly, so keep your eye on those listings on a weekly basis.

They might be hiring in your neck of the woods

Good luck

Good morning,
Below is a Federal job posting for Correctional Officers.

Anyone who is interested can apply at:https://jobs1.quickhire.com/scripts/bopmp.exe

Position: Correctional Officers

------------------------

Job: FTD-2010-0011
Job Position: 0007 CORRECTIONAL OFFICER
Job Description: Correctional Systems Officer
Job grade: GL-08
Open Date: 10/29/2009
Close Date: 11/05/2009
Salary Range: $47951.00-$61439.00
1 vacancy at FCI Fort Dix

This position is also listed with USAJobs website ( http://www.usajobs.opm.gov ),
as Control Number 1720446

Thanks for the heads up. Never thought of looking at the post office, i thought it would be too hard get in

If you feel you may have difficulty with taking the postal exam, no sweat! Just drop by any major bookstore and purchase the "Postal Exams" 7th Edition by Arco. They may have a newer version. You can call the bookstore and get a price. Most major bookstores will also allow you to order the book over the phone.

Interested in working for the Army as a civilian?

Here's the link to go to if you want a Federal Civilian job under the Department of Defense.

The Army has a variety of positions available all over the United States.

Army Civilian Personnel Online
http://www.cpol.army.mil/

1. Click on "Employment"
2. Click on "Build a resume/view status"
3. Click on "Register"
4. Click on "search Jobs" to begin applying for jobs.

* Many contractors looking to work overseas usually apply thru here as well.

Great pay and benefits!!!

Good luck

---------------------------

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=678 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=12></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=textreg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=15 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>The Civilian Expeditionary Workforce team provides opportunities for DoD civilians to contribute their talent to joint, integrated national security mission requirements. These positions are filled on a detail basis and are located on Joint Task Force Headquarters supporting operations around the globe. For more information, including a current list of available positions and information on how to apply, visit the Civilian Expeditionary Workforce website at http://www.cpms.osd.mil/expeditionary.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>The Army needs former soldiers, marines, sailors and airmen, as well as current civilian employees, with sharp military intelligence skills to work side by side with our troops as a Federal civilian in Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, and Djibouti in the Global War Against Terrorism.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>The U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) needs your help in support of the Global War on Terrorism. MEDCOM is hiring a variety of highly skilled health care providers and medical support personnel in their medical facilities at a number of military installations, mostly in the continental United States.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>The Corps has an ongoing mission, one unprecedented in scope, to assist in rebuilding both Iraq and Afghanistan's infrastructures in support of the Global War on Terror. Civilian employees are vital to the success of this mission. The Corps objective is to ensure that qualified civilian employees are available in adequate numbers, with the skills to meet worldwide mission requirements during periods of national emergency, mobilization, war, military crisis, or other contingencies.</TD></TR><TR><!-- <td valign="top"></td> <td valign="top">The mission of the Project and Contracting Office (PCO) is to serve the people of the United States and Iraq by contracting for and delivering services, supplies, and infrastructure identified within the Iraqi Relief and Reconstruction Fund (IRRF), a total $18.4 billion in resources allocated by the U.S. government and taxpaying public, for the rebuilding of Iraq.</td> </tr> <tr> --><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>The National Defense Authorization Act for FY 2004 gives the Department of Defense permission to assign active duty military tasks to federal civilian employees, thereby freeing the military service members for other assignments. The task of identifying military positions that can be converted to civilian positions is underway. It is expected that over 9,000 jobs formerly held by soldiers will be converted to civilian jobs. Soldiers who are exiting the military possess valuable skills that will help to promote continuity in organizations where civilian vacancies exist. While some soldiers who currently occupy these positions will opt to remain in the military in alternative occupations, those that decide to end their military careers are encouraged to consider Federal civilian employment. The Army is very interested in retaining the skill base of military members who previously performed the duties assigned to these positions.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>SIGIR, the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, has a highly specialized mission, reporting to both the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State on our independent and objective oversight of Iraq reconstruction. We are focused on promoting economy, efficiency and effectiveness, as well as to prevent and detect waste, fraud, and abuse in Iraq reconstruction programs and operations. SIGIR is a temporary organization created to ensure accountability during the period of U.S. involvement in the reconstruction of Iraq.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Here is the link for this page online!
http://acpol.army.mil/employment/

Back