DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What's On Your Mind?

i need Varr here so she can rub ice all ova my booooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddy............:eek:;):p

95 degrees outside, Speedo's, boy shorts, or thong????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmm what to wear? :xwub:

i need Varr here so she can rub ice all ova my booooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddy............:eek:;):p

And the nudists come out of the closet! Willito, you know very well the only pig I'm icing down is my admin slave;)

And the nudists come out of the closet! Willito, you know very well the only pig I'm icing down is my admin slave;)

it doesn't hurt to try...... hope the Slave doesn't hang me from his willow tree.:booya:

it doesn't hurt to try...... hope the Slave doesn't hang me from his willow tree.:booya:

no cus ur little ..membr.
hell hang u from the bushes..
ahhhhhhh*runs away laughin*
jk willito lindooooooooooooooo MUAH:p

no cus ur little ..membr.
hell hang u from the bushes..
ahhhhhhh*runs away laughin*
jk willito lindooooooooooooooo MUAH:p

damn... good one............ now go find a job :booya::booya::booya:

lol. j/k. love you..........:blush:

It's F'N Friday.... the Drunk in Charge is here. lol :buttrock::Banana09::buttrock::Banana09::buttrock::Banana09::crazy::crazy:

I'm working my way to starting a ME project!! I'm so excited!! :D

Whats on my mind? Today lots!! Been kinda down past couple days..marriage stuff...blah!!! So much to think about...dunno where to start..dunno what to do.....;)

What's on my mind?

Change is on my mind. Change of everything. Saving le money.....time for a change ;)

I can remember someone once telling me to always go with my gut feeling and most of my life i resisted it and always ended up unhappy (looking back). For the last few yrs i've totally gone with it and my life has changed soooo much for the better.I should have listened ,could've saved myself a bunch of B S. ehh just my thought today lol

willow went postal..............................................

damn... good one............ now go find a job :booya::booya::booya:

lol. j/k. love you..........:blush:

lmao

i gots a job now willitoooo

and i love u tooo :p

i also like chicharones..yumm

lmao

i gots a job now willitoooo

and i love u tooo :p

i also like chicharones..yumm

dAM....i ate chicharones again a while ago...dammm i gta slow down on the pork :p..its just soo yummmmyyy

*thinks to himself, I could use a Pepsi and some Suzy Qs

....3 more days and I'll be chillin in Deltona.....I gotta be good but I wanna be soooo badddddd!!!........

Back