DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Missing my freestyle .fm family

Anna

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I just had to say that i've been a fan of this site since it began and before, and i still say it is the BEST freestyle site with the BEST members i've ever come across , i haven't been here as much lately due to a crazy life but i will say i try to check in everyday, i do miss u all and now that my schedule seems to be coming less hectic i will be here more , i miss all of you and can't wait to hang out during live shows(especially Teds) , until then ............... see u on the next post or show.

Last edited by a moderator:
We miss ya too!!!

I agree Anna, I havent been on either but I check in once in a while, I love this site and always have, and I have made some very great friends here who will always be with me. LOL, any way Hope all is well! ;)

Anna, It's good to know that we will be seeing more of you. Also, I love it when you cam up with the pets, (they're toooooo cute!). I can't wait til the day comes when a few of us get together during a freestyle concert. Sweet V, you need to get your ass out here too girl! ;)

I miss you all :xcry:

I miss you all :xcry:

I know right, I got used to seeing them chillin' on ffm.... I hope to see these naughty ladies in the chat and SOON! You owe all of us some Freestyle time ;)

Anna, It's good to know that we will be seeing more of you. Also, I love it when you cam up with the pets, (they're toooooo cute!). I can't wait til the day comes when a few of us get together during a freestyle concert. Sweet V, you need to get your ass out here too girl! ;)

Hell yea I need to get my ass out there, I been wanting to go, my excuse before was that I was on probation but I got off probation in December so now Im free!! Woohoooo, now I just need to find someone to go with me. Just let me know when ya got a concert coming up and Im there!!! I really wanna hang out in New York I never been there.

Back