DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

To Everyone Here On Freestyle.fm

djbadboy

BANNED
First i wanna thank Raf and Ted for givin me the opportunity to have a show on this site. Its been an awesome experience.
Thanks for all ur help.
Hope this site continues to grow like it has been since ive been here.

To Chuck thanks for telling Ted and Raf about me...Dont know exactly wat he said but it was your fault why i was here..lol jk bro

To all the listeners and supporters of the show...THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

Ive been offered a position that requires alot of my time
and I will no longer be able to have my show here on sundays.

I will be droppin in from time to time to say hi.

Again...Thanks again for all the love and support that was given to me
during this Freestyle.fm Experience.

God Bless You to everyone here.
Dj Badboy

www.myspace.com/djbadboy2007

Wow, BB, say it ain't so! Good luck on the new J-O-B, I'll miss your shows my friend...

You are one of the reasons why this site has grown; especially on Sundays.
I wish you well.

First i wanna thank Raf and Ted

To Chuck thanks for telling Ted and Raf about me

To all the listeners and supporters of the show...THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

God Bless You to everyone here.
Dj Badboy

www.myspace.com/djbadboy2007

Hey DJ,

Stay focused.

Don't give drama any ear and keep doing your thing.

Keep FFM posted in your successes and get together with us when your finances permit you to come visit with us.

Remember, with FFM it's a real relationship/bond.....not just a wave from a webcam. At some point, ALL members WILL meet up and support at all levels.

Keep it real.

Varrinique

Say it isn't so!!?!?! Aww man!! Well BB your show rocked us every Sunday! I will be back up and running very soon!! May God bless you on your new job & I hope you do pop in and take over a night or two!! Miss ya much & good luck!!!:eek::eek::confused:

Good Luck Bad Boy:).
First XMan now Badboy:( Ugh:(
Seriously Good luck Badboy:)

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

No wonder! Now I understand :xfrown:
and I really loved your show. Thanks for that great time, and making me feel so welcomed. Good luck in all that you do. God Bless.

XOXO

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be missed BB, and thanks to you for your time, and dedication..
and congrats on your Job...Don't be a stranger...Peace...

Awww BB! Sure gonna miss you on here!Thanks for all the great shows.. muahs! But I wish you all the best babe ...Keep on doing what u love! I'll keep supporting you .. :)

wow what a way to find out! DJ Bad Boy I wish you all the best buddy! Your the reason why Im on here to begin with! You are the first dj here to make me feel welcomed. I have met so many great friends on here! I fell in love with my sundays with you...It was my last short lil party every sunday knowing I had to return to work you made it all go away...Hope to see you on the 27th in NYC! keep in touch

thank you so much for everything you did DJ Badboy--the sunday night bunch always had a different flavor from the saturday night crowd. And of course all the little in jokes that developed as the show progressed. Your show will surely be missed by me!!! You always came across as very friendly and attentive to you listeners!! The part where you flexed in front of the camera always made me crack up!! lol

Hopefully you can drop by and special guest dj every now and then. Thanks so much for having shared some NV and L'Amour tracks with me a while back!! Hope the gig at your new position goes well!!

Yo! Wish you the best man. Sorry I never got to listen to your show. Quite frankly, I did not listen to many other shows either due to time constraints. Even now I struggle. LOL.

Wish you the best DJ Bad Boy!

DJ Dee X-Man
Marvel ComiX

Back