DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

??????????

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok, fellow freestylers.... Im not sure if this is the place to post this question but what the heck.. here it goes...

Im looking for the name of the song / artist of a record that i have no idea who sings it or what its called......... let me finish....

all i know is that the only words i know are on the record are:

BBBEEEEEPP!! AAHHHHHH!!!! THIS STUFF IS REALLY FFFRESSHHH!!

the words are spoken in a robot-like voice feel to it...this snippet from the record has been used in for scratching in songs like "Rock-it" by herbie hancock and "buffalo gals" malcolm mclaren & "Roxanne Roxanne" UTFO to name a few, sooo i know this song must be older than those songs and we know those songs are before 1984.

this mistery record has haunted me my whole life.......!!!!! i have heard the complete snippet on various hip hop records but never have i known the name of the song or artist....

Please... some one help me.. i dont want to get old and die not ever knowing what the name and artist of this record is....

Thank you for your attention ...... :confused: look at my picture!!! i only have a few more yrs left!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, fellow freestylers.... Im not sure if this is the place to post this question but what the heck.. here it goes...

Im looking for the name of the song / artist of a record that i have no idea who sings it or what its called......... let me finish....

all i know is that the only words i know are on the record are:

BBBEEEEEPP!! AAHHHHHH!!!! THIS STUFF IS REALLY FFFRESSHHH!!

the words are spoken in a robot-like voice feel to it...this snippet from the record has been used in for scratching in songs like "Rock-it" by herbie hancock and "buffalo gals" malcolm mclaren & "Roxanne Roxanne" UTFO to name a few, sooo i know this song must be older than those songs and we know those songs are before 1984.

this mistery record has haunted me my whole life.......!!!!! i have heard the complete snippet on various hip hop records but never have i known the name of the song or artist....

Please... some one help me.. i dont want to get old and die not ever knowing what the name and artist of this record is....

Thank you for your attention ...... :confused: look at my picture!!! i only have a few more yrs left!!!

Produkt you must be desperate your writing normal!!! Wish I could help you sorry. Just get better and start typing produktish again!!! LOL!!!

Produkt you must be desperate your writing normal!!! Wish I could help you sorry. Just get better and start typing produktish again!!! LOL!!!
No I prefer this typing much better. I just skip the other posts with the jibberish anymore lol.

I am sorry Prod I do not know thw song But my friend might ,

its a skate rock/rink song / early hiphop -

Its FRe..............ssssssssh

also .................

.............Its TIME ........

You can get the sample .....on one of the totorials on DJ Tutor .com at the end of one of the vids and he tells you how to rip it but doesnt say the record. if you want the sample .

as for the record .... I try to find out

Is he talking about Na-Fysh - Hashim? I played it on my show his week. Listen to the recorded show when I post it and see if it is that one.

I thought that was Megatron from the Transformers that said that. (It really does sound like it)

Anyway I have this sample. For some reason it is hard to find, unless you buy a breakbeat record.

Newcleus also has a cut wher a robotic type voice says "This stuff is really fresh"
but it may not the exact one you are looking for.

OMG...?? someone actually gave me some leads... thanks ppl... you guys are awsome.... in case some of you did not understand what i say...

OMG...?? 50m30n3 4c+u4lly g4v3 m3 50me l34d5... +h4nk5 ppl..y0u guy5 R 4w50me....

That track can be found on Utube easy .......

......but a BETTER TRACK to get is

DMX - One for the Treble

Its a Girl saying " ......Davey D.... You are the Best....Davey D You sound So FRESSHHH"

its an easier bit to sample and theres no effects added
( do You can add your own !!!! )

It Not the DMX wit the dogs from the 90's
its an obscure nyc rapper from the 80's Thus "the Davey D"

this track is also sampled 100 different ways ....

"....One for the treble ...two for the Bass..." etc..

Just saw this. And yes sir, that would be Fab 5's classiX traX

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU6TuoEBwGA&feature=related[/media]
DJ Dee X-M;)n

I actually enjoyed cutting that particular sample through Whistle's JUST BUGGIN'. Listen after the 3:17 min and see for yourself all of the other scratch sample options.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrnIkjkooBM[/media]
DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

Back