• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

2 Dwarf go into a Bar

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
Two dwarfs go into a bar, where they pick up two prostitutes and take them to their separate hotel rooms. The first dwarf, however, is unable to get an erection. His depression is made worse by the fact that, from the next room, he Hears his little friend shouting out cries of "Here I come again ONE, TWO, THREE... UUH!" all night long. In the morning, the second dwarf asks the first, "How did you go?" The first mutters, "It was so embarrassing. I simply couldn't get an erection." The second dwarf shook his head. "You think that's embarrassing? I couldn't even get on the bed!"

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Bahahahahaaaaa

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Romeo @ April 28 2005, 12:31 am)]"You think that's embarrassing? I couldn't even get on the bed!"
That's how I felt when Feisty got her new bed, I have to take a running start to get my fat ass on that bed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ April 28 2005, 10:46 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Romeo @ April 28 2005, 12:31 am)]"You think that's embarrassing? I couldn't even get on the bed!"
That's how I felt when Feisty got her new bed, I have to take a running start to get my fat ass on that bed.  
HAHAHA

Raf I'm in the same situation only my wife has the problem she actually uses a lil step to get in our bed, its like 5 feet high!!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ April 28 2005, 10:46 am)]
[b said:
Ahahahahahaaaaaa That's funny!

But yeah it is very high! I gotta jump to get on it

so in other words u saying u use a step stool