• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

[27.03.2015] LOADINF for Aslain's Installer v2.5 ( GUI )

Communications Bot

I'm A Bot!
Staff member

README:
Spoiler

Changelog:

v2.5 - Resolved an issue where the installer nor the INF file wasn't getting reloaded

v2.4 - Since i cannot support delphi anymore, I've translated the app into C# language

( since it's possible to have some bugs , i will let also v2.3 available for download )

v2.3 - Various Bugfixes & improvements

( ability to re-load installer / config , the temp folder is created where the application is located)

- Added themes

v2.2 - Some GUI modifications

- AUTO-LOAD feature for each of the following file: "Aslains_XVM_Mod_Installer_v.x.x.xx_xx.exe " & " _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf "

( if they are in the same location with the "LOADINF for Aslain's Installer v2.2" Application )

v2.1 - Hotfixed some errors

v2.0 - Added GUI
v1.2 - fixed some debug variables & and made some improvements - possible latest version
v1.1 - fixed a bug on parsing Current_dir
v1.0 - initial release

LOADINF for Aslain's Installer v2.5 ( GUI )

DOWNLOAD ( via adf.ly )

DOWNLOAD ( direct link )

OLD - LOADINF for Aslain's Installer v2.3 ( GUI )

MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD

LOADINF_Script_v1.2.zip 840bytes 113 downloads

Continue reading...