DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

2DG/WCM Radio needs your feedback

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I want to ask all of our listeners of all of our shows, especially 2DG/WCM Saturday night Party (AKA THE BEMBE SHOW) to tell us their honest thoughts about our shows, and how to make them better. This exlcude Classic Sundays, which is the show tha brings on the real classics.

What do you like about our shows?  What changes would you like to make us implement?  Any suggestions on what we can add to our programming schedule?  All suggestions, feedback, and ideas will be taken into consideration.  Juan, CPR, Rafael, Ted, DJ Bryski, and all the DJ's who provide mixes for 2DG want to hear from you.

Feedback Is always welcome!!!!

*patiently waits for someone to join up as a new member and trash the show*

laugh.gif

ROFLMAOOOO!!!
It's gonna happen..lol

LOL, unfortunately I do.
I can see it now...

"you guys talk too much"
"the music sucks"
"you have a show?"

lol.gif

you guys talk too much, the music sucks
laugh.gif

wink.gif
   Actually....I dont even listen, Maybe once a month  
devil.gif

*MUUUUAHZ*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Aug. 22 2005, 12:22 pm)]LOL, unfortunately I do.
I can see it now...

"you guys talk too much"
"the music sucks"
"you have a show?"

lol.gif
You focker!! LMAO
lol.gif
laugh.gif

<span style='color:black'> I listen often.. I may not post much...  hmmmn wow been a long time since I have but I do want to say I enjoy the show!   I listen usually from 7 when it starts off with Ted To when Juan takes it over on 2da grove and till I cant stay awake no more Great show great variety of music guys ;)
biggrin.gif
</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>***EDITED FOR POST COLOR***</span></span>

Maybe try to bring a Canadian on your show? Hmmmmmmm where can we find one that actually knows about Freestyle Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.???

Aw, thanks Soul!
We're glad that you listen and enjoy the show. It's was great seeing you do your thing behind the DJ Booth on Friday.

Hey There is a good Possibility that DJ Paradise will be brocasting a show this saturday. Hope all goes well.

Keep the feedback coming peeps. Juan, Rafa, Ted, and the 2DG roster of DJs are reading and listening to your feedback and music needs.
cool.gif

Here's a thought!
Before playing something on your show (like a mix from aDJ!) how about you listen to it first.

I know its pc and all to help show your support and play a mix or two for different jocks on your show. But when the jocks and jokes, it make ones show sound like shit...because of them.

Last nite's mix by DJ (Whatever the fuck his name was!)
was horrible. There were so many gun shots on that mix..50 Cent was ducking!

Screen your mixes.

Sincerely,

A Listener.

I agree with that Jose. too many sound effects can kill the mix

There wasnt any sound effects Shadow!
Just bad mixing and gun shots.
The mixes were so off beat that white people could actually dance to it.

hmmmm. Now that's another issue LOL.

Back