DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

2DG/WCM RADIO PODCAST

CPR if you can give me a nano for free i'll try it.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (freestylegreek @ Oct. 31 2005, 5:10 pm)]CPR if you can give me a nano for free i'll try it.
biggrin.gif
rock.gif

Wait for it Greek.... I'm sure it'll be on it's way!
lol.gif

eeewwww, now that is truly TMI!!! (where the hell is the barf smilie).

rock.gif
stars.gif
crazy.gif

rock.gif
stars.gif
crazy.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Nov. 01 2005, 8:56 am)]eeewwww, now that is truly TMI!!! (where the hell is the barf smilie).
Well it still worked plus I got great battery life.
yes2.gif

Ok now that we've straightened that out, update your itunes!

Part 2 of 7 is now available for your listening pleasure.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Nov. 07 2005, 7:10 pm)]yes yes, now go and download it at http://www.whatchamissin.com/podcast/

and remember Ted will be giving away FREE lap dances for the first 10 people who download.
I'm sure the skanks of the world will love that!
whistle.gif

help.gif

I downloaded it NOT cause Ted was giving away lap dances but just to see what was on the podcast.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (freestylegreek @ Nov. 08 2005, 1:11 am)]I downloaded it NOT cause Ted was giving away lap dances but just to see what was on the podcast.
lol.gif

Now available on WCM Podcast a double dose of Bembe!

First we have the third part in the series of the DOFCH FREESTYLE REQUEST SHOW, featuring DJ Paradise and Nyasia and an Edit from the Princess of Edits "DJ DaYeR".

Then we have the first Willie Valentin Show now available for downloading.

So get your butts over to our Pod Page and get to Downloading!

Hey just found out that someone is using their PSP to stream our Podcasts!
That freaking thing rules!

Hey what’s good everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that podcasting will resume in January ‘06. Happy Holidays everyone!
Hope to see you all next year.

Rafael said:
lol, you can always count on Greek to find the down side!
But maybe we can work something out just for our Northern Buddy.

Stay Tuned as we bring you the Bembe Podcast and Greek Downloads!
lol.gif

Greek as in Freestyle Greek,.. oh zhit,.. it's gonna be a Rare show,.. hhaaaaaaaaa since my boi love's his rare tracks. go Greek go Greek keep it Canadian Papa.

Back