• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

2nd Sound cards?

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
What are some good 2nd sound cards to use for laptops? I was looking at the DJIO and an M-Audio Brand one. I have no experience with any of this so for all you guys/gals out there that dj with your laptops, what usb sound card do you use? Preferably Mac users :) But i'm open to all suggestions.

MiamiDJ

FreestyleRemix.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
What are you looking to do? Are you looking to be portable or is that really not a concern?

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yes portable/mobile. Want to be able to take my stuff somewhere and be able to plug into someone's sound system and go.

Also to be able to Podcast/Broadcast online.

What are you looking to do? Are you looking to be portable or is that really not a concern?

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have a DJ i/o Chuckie, its a descent card. The RMX from Herc is also a soundcard, never used the M-Audio so I can't comment on it. The nice thing about the i/o is the built in 1/4 inch headphone jack. There are also new drivers out for it which make the DJ i/o compatible with 64 bit systems....

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Very nice with the new drivers. Since i am running Mac OSX 10.5 it is 64bit. Hope i get it before next weekend.

I have a DJ i/o Chuckie, its a descent card. The RMX from Herc is also a soundcard, never used the M-Audio so I can't comment on it. The nice thing about the i/o is the built in 1/4 inch headphone jack. There are also new drivers out for it which make the DJ i/o compatible with 64 bit systems....