• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

50 Cent vs Springfield MA.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
50 Cent Sparks Disturbance
SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) - Rap star 50 Cent brought more than just his music to Springfield's Hippodrome nightclub. Around one o'clock Saturday morning, a large disturbance broke out after the rapper's performance. Two patrons had to be arrested for disorderly conduct during the confusion that eventually took police over an hour to control. Head injuries from broken glass bottles sent two other people to the hospital. Shortly after the incident, a shooting took place nearby on Taylor and Dwight streets that police say is related. The incident is still under investigation and charges could be filed –possibly- even against the rap star.

-----------

The word on the street is that someone allegedly hit 50 Cent with a water bottle.  50 jumped off the stage and began to pummel the unfortunate soul.  G Unit got involved and so did the crowd.  It was reported that 50 Cent's chain was allegedly snatched off his neck during the brawl.

Talk about IN DA CLUB!  

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Not good publicity for one of the most acclaimed nightclubs in the region.

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
The owners of the Hippodrome have already stated that 50 Cent will not be invited to perform on their nightclub ever again. I just don't understand why the Hippodrome is allowing Hip-Hop oriented events when they stated that they have no interest on a weekly Hip Hop night (since they'll be force to drop their dresscode in order to bring the audience they want).

I just hope aomething like this does not happen when Don Omar comes to the Hippodrome this Friday night!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shadowman @ May 09 2004, 5:48 pm)]The owners of the Hippodrome have already stated that 50 Cent will not be invited to perform on their nightclub ever again.  I just don't understand why the Hippodrome is allowing Hip-Hop oriented events when they stated that they have no interest on a weekly Hip Hop night (since they'll be force to drop their dresscode in order to bring the audience they want).

I just hope aomething like this does not happen when Don Omar comes to the Hippodrome this Friday night!
The Hippo is full of shit. They will bring whoever they need to make money.

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
CPR, they stated to the Springfield Republican on their Sunday Edition that they are not bringing 50 Cent back! It's not the first time he gets bad publicity in the New England area. Let me remind you of last year's Hot Jam 2 at the Hartford Civic Center. A major fight caused his performace to be cut short.

Charges will be filed against 50 Cent for the incident. Three women were injured when 50 jumped off the stage. One girl allegedly fell to her face and he stepped on her head. He then proceeded to walk on her back. Her friend was allegedly kicked in the mouth and he stepped on her ankle. I find it strange that the newspaper reported the girls as saying they lost their shoes and had to walk to the hospital with no shoes on. I would have thought if they were injured that badly, the police would have taken the report at the club and they would not have had to walk to the hospital??? Sounds odd to me! Could be another case of ohhhhh girl we gonna get PAID!!! lol

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ May 11 2004, 10:11 am)] I find it strange that the newspaper reported the girls as saying they lost their shoes and had to walk to the hospital with no shoes on.  I would have thought if they were injured that badly, the police would have taken the report at the club and they would not have had to walk to the hospital??? Sounds odd to me! Could be another case of ohhhhh girl we gonna get PAID!!! lol
Yeah that is strange.

Heres the full article:
Today's Springfield News

Rapper 50 Cent will face charges
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
By MARY ELLEN O'SHEA
moshea@repub.com

SPRINGFIELD - Rapper 50 Cent will face criminal charges following his angry dive into a crowd of fans at the Hippodrome nightclub early Saturday morning, according to the district attorney.

Hampden County District Attorney William M. Bennett said yesterday that 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, 27, will have his day in court.

The performer, wearing a Gucci holster and a pellet pistol, injured three women as he lunged off the stage after an unidentified fan who apparently squirted water at him from a plastic bottle, police said.

"We're taking this very seriously," Bennett said.

"We're going to charge the guy for sure. We're just looking into what charges are most appropriate," he said.

Meanwhile, two of the injured fans described the incident with fear and horror in their voices.

"He walked out from the stage right on top of me. I thought I was going to die. I was under everybody," said Taneka Nesbitt, who won two tickets to the show and treated her sister-in-law, Sabrina Nesbitt, for a 40th birthday present.

Both women, who live in Connecticut, were injured. They said they were treated and released at Baystate Medical Center.

The women said 50 Cent appeared to be furious after a fan squirted water at him some 10 minutes into his surprise show. He jumped off stage into the crowd of fans below him on the floor.

The incident happened at 12:28 a.m., they said.

Taneka Nesbitt said he landed on her head, and then walked over her back after she fell beneath nearby fans.

"He stepped on me. I've got a big bruise on my head and bruises over my body, and a knee injury," said Taneka Nesbitt, who is 26.

"I was in panic mode. I lost my shoes. I walked to the hospital with no shoes on," she said.

Sabrina Nesbitt said she was kicked in the mouth by 50 Cent, and he stepped on her ankle.

"He treated us like dirt. He could have just stopped performing if he was so mad. Instead, he used his worst judgment and decided to just charge out there. He was stomping everybody trying to get to this one person," Sabrina Nesbitt said.

Several people fell down as 50 Cent ran after the person who squirted him, the Nesbitts said.

They said that as far as they know, 50 Cent did not brandish the weapon that he carried in a strap holster around his shoulders. It was a pellet pistol that shoots rubber bullets.

Both women remain fans, though they might think twice about another concert.

"Despite the chaos, it was beautiful," said Sabrina Nesbitt.

The third victim was unable to be reached yesterday.

50 Cent lives in a 52-room, 50,000-square-foot mansion in Farmington, Conn., formerly owned by former boxing champion Mike Tyson. The rap star has an unpublished telephone number.

His appearance at the Hippodrome, just 30 miles from his home, was not on the schedule at an invitation-only hip hop concert that began Friday night.

The crowed of 1,400 did not know 50 Cent was there until he took to the stage.

After he jumped off the stage, a disruption began that took police an hour to settle down. Two arrests were made.

50 Cent is a former drug dealer who has risen to the top of the charts as a gangsta rapper. In 2000, he was shot nine times in Queens, N.Y.

Police Capt. William J. Noonan said detectives are taking statements from victims and witnesses, and will turn all information over to Bennett's office for the decision on charges.

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
*listens to "In Da Club" (BANNED FROM THE HIPPODROME MIX)*

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Rapper 50 Cent will face charges
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
By MARY ELLEN O'SHEA
moshea@repub.com

SPRINGFIELD - Rapper 50 Cent will face criminal charges following his angry dive into a crowd of fans at the Hippodrome nightclub early Saturday morning, according to the district attorney.

Hampden County District Attorney William M. Bennett said yesterday that 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, 27, will have his day in court.

The performer, wearing a Gucci holster and a pellet pistol, injured three women as he lunged off the stage after an unidentified fan who apparently squirted water at him from a plastic bottle, police said.

"We're taking this very seriously," Bennett said.

"We're going to charge the guy for sure. We're just looking into what charges are most appropriate," he said.

Meanwhile, two of the injured fans described the incident with fear and horror in their voices.

"He walked out from the stage right on top of me. I thought I was going to die. I was under everybody," said Taneka Nesbitt, who won two tickets to the show and treated her sister-in-law, Sabrina Nesbitt, for a 40th birthday present.

Both women, who live in Connecticut, were injured. They said they were treated and released at Baystate Medical Center.

The women said 50 Cent appeared to be furious after a fan squirted water at him some 10 minutes into his surprise show. He jumped off stage into the crowd of fans below him on the floor.

The incident happened at 12:28 a.m., they said.

Taneka Nesbitt said he landed on her head, and then walked over her back after she fell beneath nearby fans.

"He stepped on me. I've got a big bruise on my head and bruises over my body, and a knee injury," said Taneka Nesbitt, who is 26.

"I was in panic mode. I lost my shoes. I walked to the hospital with no shoes on," she said.

Sabrina Nesbitt said she was kicked in the mouth by 50 Cent, and he stepped on her ankle.

"He treated us like dirt. He could have just stopped performing if he was so mad. Instead, he used his worst judgment and decided to just charge out there. He was stomping everybody trying to get to this one person," Sabrina Nesbitt said.

Several people fell down as 50 Cent ran after the person who squirted him, the Nesbitts said.

They said that as far as they know, 50 Cent did not brandish the weapon that he carried in a strap holster around his shoulders. It was a pellet pistol that shoots rubber bullets.

Both women remain fans, though they might think twice about another concert.

"Despite the chaos, it was beautiful," said Sabrina Nesbitt.

The third victim was unable to be reached yesterday.

50 Cent lives in a 52-room, 50,000-square-foot mansion in Farmington, Conn., formerly owned by former boxing champion Mike Tyson. The rap star has an unpublished telephone number.

His appearance at the Hippodrome, just 30 miles from his home, was not on the schedule at an invitation-only hip hop concert that began Friday night.

The crowed of 1,400 did not know 50 Cent was there until he took to the stage.

After he jumped off the stage, a disruption began that took police an hour to settle down. Two arrests were made.

50 Cent is a former drug dealer who has risen to the top of the charts as a gangsta rapper. In 2000, he was shot nine times in Queens, N.Y.

Police Capt. William J. Noonan said detectives are taking statements from victims and witnesses, and will turn all information over to Bennett's office for the decision on charges.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
There was a gentleman [thats works for GE] who stopped by CPR's Freestyle Factory/Flava Shop, which is located across from The Hippodrome, and showed us his law suit papers. 50 Cent allegedly kicked him in the chest.

The male victim stated he did not know what was going on.  But that alot of people, including himself, were hurt.