DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

A.d.d.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
ok i know some of you people work in the healh industry and crap...

how can i tell if a kid has ADD...like my kid Sarah..omg ...God bless her but i hink she has add....i allways thought ADD was a hyper kid but ive met so many people recently who have it and kinda tell me how they feel and i think my sarah may have it. shes 10. If any of u will help me out Ill tell u her "symptoms" thanks!:(

ok i know some of you people work in the healh industry and crap...

how can i tell if a kid has ADD...like my kid Sarah..omg ...God bless her but i hink she has add....i allways thought ADD was a hyper kid but ive met so many people recently who have it and kinda tell me how they feel and i think my sarah may have it. shes 10. If any of u will help me out Ill tell u her "symptoms" thanks!:(
Well from my understanding its something like..... Oooh look something shiney, wonder what that could be.

Well from my understanding its something like..... Oooh look something shiney, wonder what that could be.

lol omg yes

well my nephew has it .. I'm not sure exactly what it is .. but I'll tell you something...he is one hyper boy.. always hyper and loud..and can't sit still for a minute. And he doesn't listen very well either..don't know if that helps....but I know that he does have A.D.D like I said tho ive never really researched it or questioned it

look something i just found online quickly:

SYMPTOMS OF ADD or ADHD:

* Often fidgeting with hands or feet, or squirming while seated.
* Having difficulty remaining seated.
* Having difficulty awaiting turn in games or group activities.
* Often blurting out answers before questions are completed.
* Having difficulty in following instructions.
* Having difficulty sustaining attention in tasks or play activities.
* Often shifting from one uncompleted task to another.
* Having difficulty playing quietly.
* Often talking excessively.
* Often interrupting or intruding on others.
* Often not listening to what is being said.
* Often forgetting things necessary for tasks or activities.
* Often engaging in physically dangerous activities without considering possible consequences.
* Being easily distracted by extraneous stimuli.

SYMPTOMS OF ADD or ADHD:

* Often fidgeting with hands or feet, or squirming while seated. Sometimes when I sit in a chair and my fat ass cant fit on it i have to squrim.
* Having difficulty remaining seated. Again my fat ass cant sit on a certain seat so it gets sleepy and i have to stand up.
* Having difficulty awaiting turn in games or group activities. I hate waiting on anything especially when people are lazy and cant finish what there doing.
* Often blurting out answers before questions are completed. I guess I wont be too good for this on jeopardy.
* Having difficulty in following instructions. Hey I'm a man i dont need to look at instructions or learn them. I can do things fine by myself.
* Having difficulty sustaining attention in tasks or play activities. When I have sex with a woman I sometimes day dream and the woman slaps me in the face and asks me what im doing.
* Often shifting from one uncompleted task to another. What can I say when i talk to a woman and another woman comes and talks to me in mid sentence i like to talk to the 2nd woman as well.
* Having difficulty playing quietly. When I'm having sex I like to be loud as possible cause I'm an animal.
* Often talking excessively. I got alot to say and I dont like people intrupting me so i want to get my point across.
* Often interrupting or intruding on others. I hate people to talk to long so i have to interrupt them and I like to make myself known to others including strangers.
* Often not listening to what is being said. Sometimes when a woman talks to me i dont want to listen cause I've heard it all before.
* Often forgetting things necessary for tasks or activities. I once forgot to wear a condom. Thank god I didnt stick it inside of her.
* Often engaging in physically dangerous activities without considering possible consequences. I once took 12 tyelnol pills and swallowed them just cause I can.
* Being easily distracted by extraneous stimuli. Does sex count??

I wonder now if i have this.

sounds like ADD is being normal......, what kids don't have any of the above?

omg as i read the symptoms i started saying to myself me,me,me,oh shit i have A.D.D lol

Back