DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

A lil about me

SuciaMala

First i want to say i'm so glad i found this site,its awesome & everyone has been really friendly.
Well about me,i learned about freestyle back in the mid 90's from my ex-husband & loved it.I lived in upstate new york & there was a very limited selection but i was lucky to be able to order music from the store.Once i got into the internet,i found much more but finding this site has opened me up to alot more music i had never heard.
I have 3 wonderful kids,moved to NYC 3 years ago to live with my boyfriend who i met online.I spend a majority of my time online playing games & listening to music.I enjoy scrapbooking & crafts,i'm actually considering making a business out of it as i have done scrapbooks for others & have made up favors for weddings,birthdays & other special occasions.
The nickname comes from my boyfriend....lol,i love the reaction i get from it as anyone who knows & speaks spanish knows what it means.
Would love to make some local friends as i dont know many people over here & most in my area are very "stuck up"..lol,guess part of that comes from them seeing a "gringa" with a hispanic but this is the 21st century.
I guess if i left anything out & you're curious feel free to hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why your bf gave you such a nickname? Somebody's been naughty!

Welcome to Freestyle.fm Suciamala!

"Sucia, No seas tan mala" ;)

oye ma, glad you found us. Weclcome and enjoy...

from yours truly The Freestyle Vaults Drunk in Charge....... :rolleyez::rolleyez:

Loved the intro.. Welcome to the site!!

Hello and Welcome to Freestyle.FM, you've made it just in time for the Holiday Party! :bananapar :bananapar :bananapar

Hello, and welcome to the Family!!!!!!!!

C I knew we had some things in common (I'm a Gringo) lol other than freestyle. :Banana01:

Freestyle.FM blazing a trail in the 21st Century

Last edited by a moderator:
First i want to say i'm so glad i found this site,its awesome & everyone has been really friendly.
Well about me,i learned about freestyle back in the mid 90's from my ex-husband & loved it.I lived in upstate new york & there was a very limited selection but i was lucky to be able to order music from the store.Once i got into the internet,i found much more but finding this site has opened me up to alot more music i had never heard.
I have 3 wonderful kids,moved to NYC 3 years ago to live with my boyfriend who i met online.I spend a majority of my time online playing games & listening to music.I enjoy scrapbooking & crafts,i'm actually considering making a business out of it as i have done scrapbooks for others & have made up favors for weddings,birthdays & other special occasions.
The nickname comes from my boyfriend....lol,i love the reaction i get from it as anyone who knows & speaks spanish knows what it means.
Would love to make some local friends as i dont know many people over here & most in my area are very "stuck up"..lol,guess part of that comes from them seeing a "gringa" with a hispanic but this is the 21st century.
I guess if i left anything out & you're curious feel free to hit me up.

Dude you call that little ? thats way too much lol anyways its good to know abt yaa ,welcome :)

With a name like that you are bound to become my BFF lmao
welcome girl, to the house of freestyle and please bring ALL your naugtiness with you, we arent lacking in it but love to relish in it lol
;)
can we spank you now ...lol jk

Sucio y Malo...

That's what they used to call me, in my other life. No, just kidding, it's always been X or pendejo. Depending on where I was. LOL.

Welcome though ma, good to hear you found a home here with us. The sad part is that there's many more like you out there, so help us spread the word with those that have an ear for the Freestyle!!

DJ Dee X-M:eek:n
Marvel ComiX

Back