• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Adobe Audition Help?

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I am using Audition 3 to do my first multitrack mix and I am at the beginning stages. I want to know some tricks you use and how can I make to track with different say 118 & 120 BPM stay on beat for a bit? Also, and tutorials you know of that can assist me with the MT recording?

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Audition is not really that type of software Freddy. It is an editing software, yes, but more along the lines of commercial stuff for radio. You can use it to record your mixes, via a line in. But, its not really designed to do mixes.

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Audition is not really that type of software Freddy. It is an editing software, yes, but more along the lines of commercial stuff for radio. You can use it to record your mixes, via a line in. But, its not really designed to do mixes.
Oh...... I started to do a multi session but I can't get both songs to stay on beat for long. I thought it could be done. So what you are saying I would have to beat mix those two songs record them and enter it into the multi session?

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I would record the entire mix, import it to Audition and make any corrects needed, I.E. levels need tweeked, or dropping samples/drops. But it is not for mixing use, try Mixmeister. The trial is for 30 days, and it is a great mixing program.

Adobe is basically the exact same as this program...this is how you use it:

I MADE THIS FOR THE HATERS =)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQDB7tCz3PI[/media]

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Man, I got tired just looking at all that. That's too much work and there's got to be an easier way. Dude, you probably want miXmeister. My friend has it and it automatically miXes for him. LOL. No fun there, but hey, if someone else is using the software and doing ok with it. Why can't you?

DJ Dee X-M:rolleyes:n