• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Allen & Heath XONE 32

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok, I'm exited. Another mixer to review. A friend of mine ordered this one, but he lives in the barracks and got it shipped to my house. And he's out of town, so guess who gets to hook it up and check it out.

I am so mad, I could of got this $600 mixer for $300 at djdeals.com right after Christmas, but I procrastinated, they then raised their price to $350, my friend got one, I procrastinated, now its up to $400. Still a killer deal if anyone is looking for a top quality mixer.

Gonna hook it up later, review to follow....maybe even do a mix ;)

...djc.

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Isn't that a two channel mixer?
Its a 3 channel mixer. Offers 3 phono inputs/3 lines. But I can't hook it up. The master out is 1/4" TRS. I need jacks. Its definitely a sweet mixer I would buy it in a heartbeat if the price was still at $300. It has sick filter features, as you know Allen & Heath has best filters in the business. Other than that, no extra bells and whistles. Just a top quality mixer from the UK.