DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

AnTi-DuDe ThReAd

Hey good morning everyone.....  
coffee.gif
!    
bye1.gif

TGIF  
bananabang.gif

banana.gif

bananabang.gif

rock.gif

naughty.gif
bj1.gif
boobies.gif
bj1.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Freestyle4Ever86 @ May 13 2004, 5:22 pm)]marias wedding is almost here!!
Yes the unholy day is almost here and soon our souls will be snatched away from us and we'll be doomed to walk the earth as mindless zombies.... Oh by the way, Congrats Maria!

Oh wow... Maria la loca gets married tomorrow ! I doubt she'll be on line to read this cuz Im sure she is going to be busy, busy, busy..... but lots of luck to ya. Im sure everything will turn out beautifully
yes.gif
! MUAHzzzzzzz

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ May 14 2004, 7:41 am)]I doubt she'll be on line to read this cuz Im sure she is going to be busy, busy, busy....
Well there went my theory ^^^^ .....
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ May 14 2004, 7:41 am)]Oh wow... Maria la loca gets married tomorrow !  I doubt she'll be on line to read this cuz Im sure she is going to be busy, busy, busy..... but lots of luck to ya.  Im sure everything will turn out beautifully  
yes.gif
!   MUAHzzzzzzz
I didn't take today off, but I'll be done with work at least 2 hours early. I made the mistake of making a list of the things I need to do and I almost threw up LOL

I did get a "demo do" of my make-up and hair yesterday at the salon and it came out really nice. I'm so excited! I will see my fiance today for like an hour and that's it till tomorrow at Noon. Wish me luck! I'm sure you guys are sick of me talking about this LOL My bad LOL I'll be on and off WCM today. You guys always seem to cheer me up with your insults LOL
hammer.gif
Oh and thank you Mir

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ May 14 2004, 8:32 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ May 14 2004, 7:41 am)]Oh wow... Maria la loca gets married tomorrow !  I doubt she'll be on line to read this cuz Im sure she is going to be busy, busy, busy..... but lots of luck to ya.  Im sure everything will turn out beautifully  
yes.gif
!   MUAHzzzzzzz
I didn't take today off, but I'll be done with work at least 2 hours early. I made the mistake of making a list of the things I need to do and I almost threw up LOL

I did get a "demo do" of my make-up and hair yesterday at the salon and it came out really nice. I'm so excited!  I will see my fiance today for like an hour and that's it till tomorrow at Noon. Wish me luck! I'm sure you guys are sick of me talking about this LOL My bad LOL  I'll be on and off WCM today. You guys always seem to cheer me up with your insults LOL  
hammer.gif
  Oh and thank you Mir
please shave your underarms! i ain't jokin either! i'll bring a razor just in case *LOL*...

i'm so excited and hope i don't throw up when i bow to go read the scripture! WOOHOO... *lol*... i'm so excited!!!!! =D

maria, send me the list of anything you want/need me to do!!!! i have the first draft of your list...i'm sure it changed... =D

maria... when you say... 'i do'... try not to look at me... THOSE kinda weddings are legal until Monday... *wink*...

Arturo... *MMMUUUAAA*... e-mail me weirdo!

this was on my calendar yesterday:

"Live for today but hold your hands open to tomorrow. Anticipate the future and its changes with joy. There is a seed of God's love in every event, every circumstance, every unpleasant situation in which you may find yourself." ~Barbara Johnson
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria ~ I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!

To the rest of you... TGIF!!!
bananabang.gif
bootie_dance.gif
bj1.gif
boobies.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif

its FFFRRRRRIIIIDAYYYYYYY!!

beer.gif
bananabang.gif
beer.gif
bj1.gif
beer.gif

ok... i'm leaving work now to get ready for my chicken's wedding! WOOHOO.... this is the last time i will leave work where maria is an unmarried wookie... *wiping fake tears*... have an awesome weekend guys!!!!!!!!! *MUA*

Desi and Maria you too are freakin hilarious!!!! Maria seriously tho I hope your wedding day is flawless! Best of luck!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Desi @ May 14 2004, 12:48 pm)]ok... i'm leaving work now to get ready for my chicken's wedding! WOOHOO.... this is the last time i will leave work where maria is an unmarried wookie...  *wiping fake tears*...  have an awesome weekend guys!!!!!!!!! *MUA*
Awwww... Have a wonderful time girl!
bye1.gif

Awwww maria damn you shouldve invited me i would've been there! I know i would cry weddings lol its just me. Good luck!

thank you veronica, junior, feisty and gringa
I am sitting here going omg I'm not gonna be single anymore
wow.gif
no more being a hoochie momma
wow.gif
no more making out with strangers at bars
wow.gif
Oh da horrah!!!!
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

LMFAOPIMP!!
laugh.gif

I know you would like that!

I see i am surrounded by Miss horndogs of wcm!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ May 14 2004, 1:53 pm)]making out with strangers at bars
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

Ahahahahah.. What's that ^^
darock.gif
?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Oh and your welcome......

Congratulations Maria!!! Wishing you all the happiness in the world. I know that you'll be a great wifey. When things go bad work together to get things straight again. Again Congrats!!!!!

Back