DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Any Mobiles here?

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello all, I am a mobile DJ from Miami, Fla. I don't see a section here for Mobile DJs so I think one should be created since I will be around from now on! LOL..... come on Ralf make it happen!

My company " Dance All Night DJs, LLC." specializes in Weddings and Quinces. I have been spinning mobiles and clubs since way back in the 80's. I first began working friends and family events and eventually started working clubs when I was ready. I got tired of clubs and began mobile work. I got a gig at a ballroom here in Miami for 15 years where I gained experience in playing Weddings for all types of cultures and many different types of events. Then some years ago, I opened up my own Mobile Entertainment Company.

Hopefully, I can assist many DJs here and share my experiences so together we can all become better DJs to better our profession any way we can!

Peace, Freddy.

Welcome Freddy to Freestyle.fm

Man, I haven't done a mobile gig since my late 20s. I used to hate carrying the 3 or 4 crate of records to each party. Man, what a workout. It's all CDs now baby!

Again, welcome to Freestyle.fm "Keep it locked!" homie!

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
Marvel ComiX

Welcome....I member goin to da club wit REDEONE and carryin da records, tellin the bouncer..we on tha list , man :D
ya now its cds but i aint been to club in a while...:xmask:

eh either way...welcome and trust me...mobiles are still around ;)

:cool:

It's all digital music for me now. All my vinyl is retired. Only use some while doing online radio. I'm still recording them. I remember back in the dayz, carrying the big azz carpeted speakers, the 1200s, and the crates that I use to take from the supermarkets. I was young, what can I say. LOL! All my equipment now is smaller & lighter, but sounds way better.

P.S. damn Freddy, you just joined this forum and you already have 50 posts! LOL! you are quick man! I can't imagine how many next week.

It's all digital music for me now. All my vinyl is retired. Only use some while doing online radio. I'm still recording them. I remember back in the dayz, carrying the big azz carpeted speakers, the 1200s, and the crates that I use to take from the supermarkets. I was young, what can I say. LOL! All my equipment now is smaller & lighter, but sounds way better.

P.S. damn Freddy, you just joined this forum and you already have 50 posts! LOL! you are quick man! I can't imagine how many next week.

Ahhh.....My hommie DJ Wil from Miami! You know us Cubanos talk Too damn much man! LOL

lol he tryin to beat MY record :p

naanaaanaa cant catch up!

Hello all, I am a mobile DJ from Miami, Fla. I don't see a section here for Mobile DJs so I think one should be created since I will be around from now on! LOL..... come on Ralf make it happen!
Perhaps you missed the DJ section.

*moved thread*

I used to be a mobile dj. Carrying a dozen crates to events. Then I joined the CG and djing took a back seat for 5 years. Of course I kept all my records and 1200's, and just recently bought a new mixer, now I am back into the mix at least. Whats hard when practicing now, is I don't have a crowd in front of me to feed of of, and I have one deck that probably needs a new picth controller, I have been struggling to keep a beat when I never had this problem b4.

I do however plan on taking over a joint here in Kodiak where the dj is a joke, he does not know how to hold a dance floor, its really sad how bad he is.

Yep, NY mobile here. I spin a little of everything.

What type of events do you prefer to do?

I love to DJ more Latin weddings then anything else. Latinos really party hard! Most at least, there are some A holes that I have come in contact in but not many.

My company specializes in Weddings and Quinces.

What type of events do you prefer to do?

There were two events that I used to do back around 2000-2002 that I miss the most. The first one is at this one club, its was called "Old school back in the day" theme, it was awesome, nothing but freestyle and old school rap, then around midnightd transition into house and trance for the last hour. My company was called "Partners in Sound". As my best friend and I went in half for everything (ept records..lol..) we each had our own records and only did clubs, bars, block parties, beef-n-beers, house parties, and raves. We got over a $1000 each for the big club gig, there was no better feeling, didn't even have to bring records, we got the $10 cover charge from 9pm till 1am, free drinks all night and the most fun I ever had djing of all gigs.

Our other favorite event, if you call it that...lol..was a friend of ours decided to do house parties to make money. He had a single home as the few houses on each side were torn down and empty lots. The few people on the block actually were cool and came to the parties as well. It was the perfect setup. He charged $10 bucks to get in, and one night over we would average 250 people passing in and out from 8pm till 5am, they usually went to the sun came up. My partner and I each got $300-400. and this went on for a coule of times a week for over a year, just the most insane hous parties you could ever imagine. The best part was since I had a partner, we would take turns djing so we could actually enjoy the party as well. There was hardly ever any trouble, I think maybe one time the cops showed up. We actually paid a buddy $100 to be the door guy and stamp peoples hands and keep everybody inside. His yard was big for an inner city backyard, so that would be full with people plus both floors. He actually only had couches and bean bags set up everywhere, no other furniture. His girl friend was a stripper, so at 2am when her and all here friends got off of work they came in and then the parties would really get interesting...this leads me to a story I can't really say in full, but lets just say while in the middle of witnessing some insane shit while I was in the middle of djing, (could barely see what was happening, as there were so many people in front of me), some guy spills a whole entire cup of beer into my mixer and turntable, the whole party stopped at that moment, it was the worst thing that could ever happen, and it happend in the middle of something insane, no words to describe...djc.

It is all digital I mostly spin for the Latin crowd you know the Reggaeton,Salsa,Merengue and Bachata but their is a local Junior High that calls me and they want alot of that new Hip Hop and Reggaeton.

Back