DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

ANYTHING?

LiLb2006

I got this sketch done on times square..and I dont think it looks like me...what do you think??

sorry about the quality I had to use my webcam to get the picture on the computer.

Attachments

• 162101.jpg
    162101.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 2
Hell no!! That's not mah Vermeer girl
no2.gif

BTW I used to do portraits in Times Square, but not caricatures. I never understood the whole big head/ little body thing.

I have one of those too... they're funny...

but that one looks kinda scary

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Robert Berardi @ Aug. 01 2005, 10:23 pm)]Hell no!!  That's not mah Vermeer girl
no2.gif

Yeah I guess not Robert lol.

Yeah im not feeling that picture either my mom says it looks like me but I dont think so  
bah.gif

it is kinda scary  
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

im not feelin it...im not fond of drawings of myself..because that might be the only picture that survives long after i pass away...eventually a want a portrait made of myself like the old times before cameras and hang it up somewhere....

Gotta love Times Square!
lol.gif

My cousin who lives in the city got one done, and it does look silly. You just gotta know who you're going to. View all his other stuff before you tell him to draw you.

Speaking of drawing...

Bobby? When u doing my portrait?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Aug. 02 2005, 10:33 am)]Bobby? When u doing my portrait?
laugh.gif
I thought he did that already
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Aug. 02 2005, 10:42 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ Aug. 02 2005, 10:36 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Aug. 02 2005, 10:33 am)]Bobby? When u doing my portrait?
laugh.gif
I thought he did that already  
rock.gif
And when was this!? LOL!

Last time I saw him was with YOU!
LOL.... I dunno! I thought I remember seeing a portrait of you somewhere on this site. *shrugs* I guess not!
crazy.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Aug. 02 2005, 10:59 am)]You did. Dawn made it.
Yeah.... I thought of that after I posted!
crazy.gif
Ma bad!
lol.gif

Sorry. Back in the day, I was known as the queen of thread jacking (but cant remember the real name cause its been awhile)...what was it lisa?
wow.gif

but hey..at least I jacked it with comments about portraits!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Aug. 04 2005, 11:48 am)]Sorry. Back in the day, I was known as the queen of thread jacking (but cant remember the real name cause its been awhile)...what was it lisa?
wow.gif

but hey..at least I jacked it with comments about portraits!
What are you sorry for?! You've been doing it forever, no need to be sorry now!
rollseyes.gif
whistle.gif

"Thread Jack Killer".... was that it?!
biggrin.gif

Back