DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Baby Bash

latinnena6905

Has any one heard Baby Bash's new CD or have yall seen his video for Suga Suga. He looks so damn fine so does Frankie J Man yall gotzta check it out.  
love.gif

smooch.gif

um... BTW its Baby Beesh......

hes from san jose, cali but moved to houston,texas when SPM*south park mexican* signed him to DOPE HOUSE RECORDS...... this album makes it his 3rd or 4th album....

on his FIRST cds i have in my hand it says BABY BEESH

Suga Suga [CD-SINGLE] [CLEAN]
Baby BASH

see larger picture
List Price: $1.99
Price: $1.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details.
>>>>>>>>>>

thats proly it... cause it used to be Baby Beesh pronounced BASH for some reason.....

pedro.... he USED to be Chicano Rap.. but i assume now hes just gonna be rap...

B00005LN8Z.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Savage Dreams [EXPLICIT LYRICS]
Baby Beesh

List Price: $18.98
Price: $18.98 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details.

Back