DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Babylon 5

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The epic sci-fi series Babylon 5 was a unique experiment in the history of television. It was effectively a novel for television in five seasons, consisting of 110 episodes with a clear beginning, middle, and end. The first season introduces the main characters, headed this year by Commander Jeffery Sinclair (Michael O'Hare) and Security Chief Michael Garibaldi (Jerry Doyle), and familiarizes the audience with the unique environment of a five-mile-long space station in the year 2257.

This is by far the best ever scifi series ever. I know there's a big buzz about the remake of Battle Star Galactica, but I havent seen it so B5 will maintain the title until I see what the buzz is all about.

I have to find Season One before it disappears from store shelves forever!

ok, ok, I really dont have much to say just testing uploading a pic with the review

woo hoo and it worked!

Babylon 5 has been the inspiration for alot of the things you see in SCi Fi including Battlestar Gallactica. This includes story lines, visual effects and overall look of entire series. Plus. It has pushed writers to get creative with their arching of stories and character development.

Babylon 5!!! The best there is, was and ever will be!

Long live Ivonova!

Back