• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Battlestar Galactica

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Battlestar Galactica - The world is over. The fight has just begun.

And what a fight it is! I'll be the first to admit I was pretty reluctant to even see this series. I remember the original series and it holds a special place in my scifi heart.

But this series really holds its own with a revamped cylon threat (they look human) and reinvented characters (both Starbuck and Boomer are women) and tight special effects.

I've only seen the first season and I have to say the storyline moves along a lot faster than what I was expecting! After watching the first episode I didn't care too much for all the changes and the pace of the story.

But now I can't wait to see the second season! The pace really picks up as the episodes jump along at a warp speed. Diehard fans may not like some of the changes and at first I wasnt too thrilled, but its those changes that make it stand on its own.

On to season 2...

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Lmao ok, ok, so far so good and I can't wait to see the second season. So its pretty good. But I'm still not willing to say its better than B5.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Shit! Im not willing to say that its better than Bab 5. Babylon is the reasons we have shows like Battlestar, Alias, 24 and all of these plot twisting swerve having shows with story archs and other stuff. Plus...They pushed SCI-Fi series to step up their Special Effects.

Babylon 5 is in a category on their own.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok I thought I had two season worth but it turns out that it was just more of season one. What an ending! I'm not going to ruin it for anyone, but there is an unexpected ending that just made me sit up straight.

Not to mention a couple of cliff hangers in the final episode of season one. BSG has been able to do what other scifi shows terminally struggle with and thats telling a great story without the need of special effects. The special effects are just icing on the cake and the plot is much better for it.

*puts season 2 on top of wish list

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Ahora verdad Daddy Malcri-ao! LOL! Half of season two is available on DVD. The other half is being showed now on the Sci Fi Channel.
We have to wait six months after the final episode of season two is showed until we the release. They are making sooooh much money off of me.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'm definitely watching out for this series to go to DVD!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I just finished the entire second season, which is split up into 2 sets.
Great stuff. The only drawback is that in the end you end up paying $70.00 for season 2. Something that I don't wanna do again.....But will.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
lol, I'm still working on my Babylon 5 set