DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Best first person shooter

ponkham

Metroid prime for Nintendo gamecube vs Halo1-3 xbox360

Which of two do u think is the best first person shooter?

Well I played Metroid Prime 1 and 2. Loved one a whole lot but didnt like 2 as much, I didnt like that whole alternate dimension thing.

I also like Halo 1 alot and also liked halo 2 (but sadly didnt get to finish it).

If I had to pick one I would go with Metroied Prime because of what it accomplished. It remade a classic series into something new and fresh and yet brought back so much nostalgia at same time.

I'm still waiting for a true sequal to Castlevania "Sympony of the Night", Now thats a classic.

Metroid Prime was my all time favorite because the story line fall in line with previous title from original SNES & GBA. I extremely enjoy the puzzle and mazes in Prime also the weapon's Samus posses as you continue game play. The bosses are harder to beat as you collect more items & this made me enjoy it more and more. I still cannot beat the last boss on hard setting yet. :(

Halo however has progress alot since part1 & 2 I've beaten it replay it multiple time as both titles are still my fav. Halo3 has a ton of features so you can customize your Master chief apprence in any way you desire. I am currently playing Halo3 online & can't seem to get enough of the competition.

Back