DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Cassidy

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
My daughter Stephany went to the mall the other day and bumped into Cassidy. All I know is that he sings the song "Hotel" with R Kelly. I wasn't there, but apparently this Cassidy dude hugged and kissed my daughter's cheek,then asked her "how old are you... 18?" and she said nope 15 (she's actually 14) and that was the end of that LOL I said well he either knows me and knows I'd send him to jail, or he's learned a thing or two hanging out with R Kelly LOL

Stephany on the left
cassidy1.jpg

It's getting harder to tell you and Stephany apart... she even has your expression LoL I was looking for your bachelorette party picture (the penis straw pic) to compare, but I couldn't find it...

Stephany's friend looks prego...  
darock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Robert Berardi @ June 03 2004, 11:16 pm)]Stephany's friend looks prego...  
darock.gif
Bobby would make a scary DAD!

*are you gaining weight? are you menstruating? are you retaining water? Hmmm, come here and pee on this pink stick!
darock.gif

Back