• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Church Lesson

This couple just moved to town and they went to join this church.
The pastor told them they would need to prove to the church they would be loyal....And to prove this they would need to go without sex for 4 weeks.

So the couple left and came back in 4 weeks. The pastor said well did you go without sex for 4 weeks? The man said well it's like this we had just started our 4th week and my wife bent over for a can of corn and I could not help myself I gave it to her right then and there......

The pastor said well that was not good enough and they could not come into the church!!!
The man then said Oh well we can't go into Walmart any more either:eek: