• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

"Classsifieds Newz Letter"

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
January 2009 Classifieds Newsletter
<HR style="COLOR: black" align=center width="100%" noShade SIZE=1>
Welcome to the Classifieds Newsletter for 2009!

Sections for the month of January

Section I - "Special Thanks"
SectionII - "The 2009 Goodies Are Finally In"
Section III - "Looking To Add A Specific Thread"
Section IV - "Relocating"

Section I - "Special Thanks"

I wanted to open up this newsletter by thanking Rafael for allowing me the opportunity to assist others thru the Classifieds Section. Also, a big hug and thanks to all of you who have been contributing and sharing your experiences.

Sweet V
Ga5speed
FDM Tester
dancinindasheetz
Latina

"Thank you"
---------------------------

Section II - "The 2009 Goodies Are Finally In"

The goodies are officially in and so i have updated the classifieds section to include job fair info, links and forums for the 2009. As you know, 2009 is creeping up on us pretty quickly, so it's wiser to be prepared ahead of time and know where all the jobs are.

Feel free to look around and contribute to the forums in this section.

The forums go as follows:

2009 Job Fairs - Nationwide

Freestyle.FM Classified Section

Employment Sites

Staffing Agencies Worldwide

Freestyle.fm Classifieds Testimonials

The Classifieds Section: "Quick Tip of the day"

Resume Samples

"From Correctional Facility to the Workforce"

-----------------------------

Section III - "Looking to add a specific thread?"

"Is there a specific job search Thread/topic of which you would like to see added?" Let me know about your idea on a pm. If it is something that could be used, it will be added and your name will be recognized for the contribution! ;)
-----------------------

Section IV - "Relocating?"

Are you looking to live and work at a specific state, city, county ?

Post your request on the "Freestyle.fm Classified Section". All members usually help each other out by contributing and may just may have a resource in that area.

Remember to: peek in and contribute to all the forums and research the many links provided.

Good luck on your job search :)

"Now go get hired!!!"

Your Classifieds Cowgurlll

Last edited by a moderator:

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
ALERT! New Stuff for 2009

ATTENTION! :D ATTENTION! :D ATTENTION!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know a few of you have been waiting on this, sooooooooo...........
In celebration of the new year.........

The classifieds Section now has new goodies for 2009!

PLENTY of resources from all over America have been put in, to include new threads for job fairs and other goodies from all over the place!

Whether you're relocating or job seeking for something better, the Classifieds Section is your hot spot!

"What are you waiting for?" "Go check it ouuuuuttt!" ;)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
wow a newsletter?

I gotta check this out, thanks!

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
wow a newsletter?

I gotta check this out, thanks!

You're quite welcome, and thanx for checking it out.

This newsletter only gives everyone a look at what's going on and what's new. It's almost the same as yours, only smaller :)

Thanks again
Varrinique

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Job spammer alert -please read!!!

ALERT TYPE - JOB SPAMMER ALERT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Hello Everyone!

Below is an example of a spammer who will send you a "job offer" in order to gain your personal information from your resume.

The difference between a spammer vs current employers go as follows:

- They are contacting you for a job you DID apply for (vs the spammer who is fishing you out of different job search engines offering something that's usually too good to be true).

- American language is simple.....does not take a genius to express interest in interviewing you for a possible job offer (vs that broken international language certain spammers write in when they're trying to be too perfect in their grammar..... they still can't spell simple words)

- A real employer will leave you a number, address and complete information on how you could contact the hiring manager ( vs the spammer, who just wants to keep communication on email)

- A real employer email address (watch these) will usually belong to a michael.jackson@tdbank.com or something of that nature.... (vs the spammer who wants to keep it at michael.jackson@voila.com, michael.jackson@gmail.com)

-----------------------------------------

If an employer IS making contact with you thru a search engine, they will usually either call you at one of your numbers OR they will make contact with you thru a simple email. This email will usually have their business email address and/or a number where they may be reached to square away an appointment for an interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

<SCRIPT defer type=text/javascript>if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {};}YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "JOB PROPOSITION FROM FINANCE GROUP";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "ifbypclaudiamccann@gmail.com";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {"lw_1231541926_0": {"text": "www.careerbuilder.com","extended": 0,"startchar": 94,"endchar": 114,"start": 94,"end": 114,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"relScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/place/virtual/web_site"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "is sent to you in response to your announcement of www.careerbuilder.com. Due to the world\u0027s largest financial crisis our company is","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1231541926_1": {"text": "financial crisis","extended": 0,"startchar": 157,"endchar": 172,"start": 157,"end": 172,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.242287,"relScore": 5.0791,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "to your announcement of www.careerbuilder.com. Due to the world\u0027s largest financial crisis our company is interested in increasing the quantity of customers","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1231541926_2": {"text": "representative office","extended": 0,"startchar": 332,"endchar": 352,"start": 332,"end": 352,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.435432,"relScore": 2.3719,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "Representative_office","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "huge losses, we are not able to open a full representative office of our company in your country. This opportunity will allow","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1231541926_3": {"text": "financial independence","extended": 0,"startchar": 521,"endchar": 542,"start": 521,"end": 542,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.329027,"relScore": 5.44982,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "Financial_independence","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "to: - Work efficiently from home; - Increase available personal time; - Achieve financial independence in half the normal time 1-3 hours per day; - Interact","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1231541926_4": {"text": "johnstakehouse@gmail.com","extended": 0,"startchar": 956,"endchar": 979,"start": 956,"end": 979,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"relScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "self-respect and esteem. Please mail your CV, profile, resume here: johnstakehouse@gmail.com Id: #1231531798","metaData": {"linkHref": "mailto:johnstakehouse@gmail.com","linkProtocol": "mailto","linkYmailto": "mailto:johnstakehouse@gmail.com","visible": "true"} },"lw_1231541926_5": {"text": "1231531798","extended": 0,"startchar": 997,"endchar": 1006,"start": 997,"end": 1006,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"relScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/fedex_tracking"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "esteem. Please mail your CV, profile, resume here: johnstakehouse@gmail.com Id: #1231531798","metaData": {"verified": "false","visible": "true"} }};YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "8ab89e8b2b51af2387f925850ca4039c";</SCRIPT>Dear Maria (Last name)

This letter is sent to you in response to your announcement of
www.careerbuilder.com.

Due to the world's largest financial crisis our company is interested
in increasing the quantity of customers from different countries.
Owing to our huge losses, we are not able to open a full
representative office of our company in your country.

This opportunity will allow you to:

- Work efficiently from home;
- Increase available personal time;
- Achieve financial independence in half the normal time 1-3 hours per day;
- Interact and associate with other members in order to benefit from
their knowledge and experiences;
- Become able to share time and money with others less fortunate than you;
- Develop high self-respect and esteem.

Please mail your CV, profile,
resume here: johnstakehouse@gmail.com (NOTICE THE GMAIL?)

Id: #1231531798

-------------------------------------
DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
October 2009 Classifieds Section Newsletter!

October 2009 Classifieds Section Newsletter!

Inside this month’s edition

Section I – We’ve Come a Long Way!
Section II – How Does The Classifieds Section Work?
Section III- Hot forums to go to for employment resources
Section IV - "Special Thanks"
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Section I – We Have Come a Long Way!

Without a doubt, we have come a long way! It is obvious that 2009 has taken many unemployed job seekers thru financial storms. Most of us currently have our eyes on what’s in store for 2010. Well, 2010 is right around the corner, and the optimistic part about the coming new year is that many more businesses will be given the opportunity to start off with a clean slate. In the end, allowing more job seekers to get hired.

Section II - How Does The Classifieds Section Work?

It’s simple! The Classifieds Section works by providing you, the jobseeker, with job resources. These job resources include job fair information, temp agency information, help wanted ads, assistance with resumes and coverletters, and so much more. I mainly work on the forums that are getting the most visits. Why the forums with the most visits? Because those are the forums that are helping the members and guests out the most. The “2009 Job Fairs Nationwide” forum is a perfect example because of the type of information it provides you with.

“The 2009 Job Fairs Nationwide” forum has had 2098 visits since January. This forum is also one of the top searches when searching for "job fairs nationwide"on google. See for yourself! Freestyle.fm’s Classifieds section is the 5th link on the first page!

Section III - Hot Forums to go to for Employment Resources

**Feel free to look around and contribute to the forums in this section. The forums go as follows:

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=15937"]2009 Job Fairs - Nationwide[/ame]

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=15605"]"From Correctional Facility to the Workforce" [/ame]

From G's to Gents/From Drama Queens to Divas - Workplace Etiquette

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=15605"]"From Correctional Facility to the Workforce" [/ame]

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=17696"]Walmart: The Students Employment Resource for this summer[/ame]

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=18713"]When your confidential info is leaked[/ame]

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=18181"]Sample Resumes & Cover Letters [/ame]

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=16289"]House for rent! A must See! [/ame]

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=15940"]Staffing Agencies Worldwide [/ame]

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=15915"]Freestyle.fm Classifieds Testimonials[/ame]

Section V - "Special Thanks"

I would like to thank the admins of Freestyle.fm for giving the members and guests a section where they can search for employment. When I came up with the idea of The Classifieds section, It was because I felt that a community cannot be complete if it cannot provide job resources for its members and guests in need. When I asked if I could be the Moderator of The Classifieds Section, I was not expecting the type of participation that I have seen since the Section was originally opened on Freestyle.fm. It is clear that I was not the only one who was willing to assist, participate and provide for members & guests who were in need.

Below, is a list of the admins.

Chuck, Rafael and Ted

Thank you for going out of your way and make this section possible.

Below is another list of those of you who have been participating by helping job seekers and sharing your experiences. ;)

Anti
Bmaxx
Dancinindasheetz
Darealness818
ddddyyyy
DJCoast
DJ Dope
DJ Freddy
DJ Wil
Fdmtester
Freestylegreek
Freestylegurl_81
Freestylemirage
Freestylewilly
Latina328
MadMike
Mr. Miami
NatillaLiz
Romeo
Sexy76
Shadowman
Sweet V
Tearemup
Tiana
Titopuentejr
Wickedbeats
Willow210

Last but not least, I would like to thank the members who remained anonymous.
You all know who you are :) I would meet up with you guys in the chatroom
and you all were always brief and to the point about your needs. It goes to show
that chatrooms have more than one purpose lol. Thank you for making that possible ;)

"Kudos to Everyone"

"Thank you"