• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

comcast sux

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Any one else have issues with comcast where your connection is up and down. what did you do?

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
i do pay mah bill! their service has just been sucking lately. *although it could be the modem, it is old*

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Comcast has been known for its subpar service. So much so that the CEO took out a full page ad in one of the newspapers indicating he knows there are issues but they are working hard on updating their service with equipment upgrades that will provide their customers with greater reliability and better service.

That was about a year and a half to two years ago, how's it working out so far?

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
When it works it works very well. But it's annoying when it keeps dropping and my connection is gone completely. I'm hoping it's the modem and by replacing it, it will correct the issue. If it's a line issue, that's where their service will shine and show me how much thy really suck.

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
chuckie, you'll be better off getting a replacement modem from Comcast. I was starting to have some issues with my connection where I live (springfield, MA), and I did get an email a couple of months ago telling me my modem (which was about 5 years old) was not going to support the speed upgrades coming. Got a new replacement from them, and problem solved, and there has not been any problems since then.

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Rafa, the equipment upgrades are here, plus they're migrating all the channels beyond local stations to digital form in order to increase bandwidth for more channels (including HD), higher internet connections, and to keep up with the increasing numbers of digital phone subscribers. As a matter of fact, Comcast is going to do a major overhaul nationally with the "XFinity" branding.