• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Corporate Ghetto...

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
You Know You Are Corporate Ghetto if the following are true:
1. You don't officially start working in the morning until the Tom Joyner show goes off the radio.
2.Not only do you know all the security guards, janitors and cafeteria workers, ONE OF THEM HAS ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE.
3.Your version of conference call is when you call your friends and plan what you are doing for the weekend.
4. The only time your man/woman picks you up from work is on Friday.
5.Friends and family members call you at work to cuss you out for not answering quick enough.
6.You paint your nails at work.
7.When you are on personal call you laugh so loud your co-workers on the other side of the office come and ask you what's so funny.
8. On casual Friday, you wear your best Pelle Pelle, Tommy Hilfiger,DKNY shirts and jeans (ladies-tightest jeans) eveyone in your office thinks you are advertising for them.
9.You have pictures on your wall with your friends at the club.
10.You talk about how much money you make.
11.To beat the system, you have codes for personal calls that let's someone know to call you right back.(let the phone ring two times and call me right back)
12. You give out -of -town realtives and friends the company's 800 number to call you.
13.Before calling in sick,you rehearse your sick voice and excuse several times out loud.
14.Coworkers inquire about how your father's surgery went that required you to be out for days and you haven't seen your daddy since he left your mama when you were born.
15. You use the company's postage machine to stamp your letters to your inmate in the penitentiary.
16. Your kid's school supplies all have your company's insignia.
17.You can't function straight when the batteries go dead in your portable radio.
18.You call in sick on payday Friday and send your cousin to pick up your paycheck.
19.You contribute $1 to the office Christmas party, eat the most and then take a platter of lunchmeat and potato salad home to your family for dinner.
20.Before someone can use your telephone at your desk they have to wipe the chicken grease off the handset.
21.You call in sick on Friday because you went out on Thursday night.
22.You don't like your supervisor and a couple of your co-workers so you tell them off on a regular basis and wonder why you haven't been promoted.
23. You get your haircut/hair done on lunch and come back two hours later.
24.You cuss your creditors out for calling you at work.
25. You come to work on Friday's dressed for the club.
26.Your kids call your job and say to the operator,"Let me speak with my Mama."
27. If you are sitting there reading this instead of getting your work done YOU ARE CORPORATE GHETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ April 22 2005, 3:41 pm)]25. You come to work on Friday's dressed for the club.

27. If you are sitting there reading this instead of getting your work done YOU ARE CORPORATE GHETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA

#25 is my wife

#27 I'm self employed do I still qualify?!?! LOL

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
#4 I know quite a few of them where I work at (from both shifts)

#25 My EX used to do that!

#27 I am at home reading this, so does that count? LMAO

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
2.Not only do you know all the security guards, janitors and cafeteria workers, ONE OF THEM HAS ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE.

Ahahahaaha That's definitely me. I always know all the janitors, guards, etc. Once I was asked out by the security guard LOL