• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dance Dance Revolution..

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Who has played it? What's your take on the phenomenon?

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
neverplayed it but ive seen asian kids go crazy on it

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Not just Asian kids go crazy with a working DDR Arcade Machine (Whether is the Extreme or the newer Super NOVA). I started to get hooked sometime back in 2005, when my brother and I got out of a billiards place which owns the arcade besides it. We saw the game, and my brother dared me to play it. I did, and since them I had gotten to play some songs on Standard level, and most of them on Light step level (I can do five and six steppers with little or no problems).

I just got tired of spending money at the arcades every weekend, and decided to get me a PS2 and a couple of dancemats for the DDR games (two down, three to get for ps2, and two from ps1) LOL.

Kassandra

Spelling Police
DDR is the best!!!

I love it, have it and man does it make for a good workout? Yes!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Which one you own, Kass? I own a copy of SuperNOVA (which I just have to unlock the boss songs), DDR Extreme 2 (Which I have unlocked everything except the stupid alternate characters and outfits), and starting on DDRMAX this week (once it arrives in the mail).

Hell yeah you get a hell of a workout (even on beginner). That's the bulk of my exercise regime, which has helped me lose 20 pounds (so far) and losing 3% of my total bodyfat (I also have to mention I've been hitting the weights at the gym with my brother on the weekends).

I guess we might be starting a new group called the "WCM DDR junkies" LOL

Kassandra

Spelling Police
I have Dance Factory (which isn't really DDR) and DDR Extreme 2. For some reason I like playing at arcades rather than at my own house.. who knows why... I want to get the Mario one for the Gamecube, but we'll see how that works out.

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I tried to get DDR: MarioMix for the Gamecube (that included a trip to Nintendo World at the Rockefeller Center in NYC), and no avail. Nintendo and Konami only made 50,000 copies (mostly with the dancepad) for the US, and they sold in a matter of days. And I am not recommending getting one of the $150+ copies on ebay which some sellers are putting bootlegs or empty game cases. I played it at a friends house, and while it had fun tracks, it was just a teaser for what's coming up next.

You'll be better getting a Wii and wait till September or so for DDR Hottest Party (which will feature a first: 4 player mode!!!)

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
BTW, Did I mentioned that I unlocked everything on DDR Extreme 2 (except for the stupid alternate costumes)? LOL YUP, I even unlocked the most sinister song on the DDR series up to that point ("PARANOIA Survivor MAX" by 290)

TheOnlySweetie

The SuperMario DDR for Gamecube is actually really fun. My kids love it!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
It is, but Konami and Nintendo have bigger plans than Mario Mix, and it all depends on the success of DDR Hottest Party.

I actually wanted MarioMIX, but since my search was no avail (even at Nintendo World at the Rockefeller Center), I decided to get me a PS2, and I have three of the seven games available (5 for PS2, and two for PS One)

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Here are two questions for the DDR Freaks: what is your favorite track? what's your current difficulty level (Read: begginner/easy; light/basic, standard/difficult, heavy/expert, or CHALLENGE aka expert #2)?

kitty

Hey there
I can do the light and some standard. It has been a while for me though. I really love the I do I do I do song, and the really fast dance songs. Can't remember them right now.

But it is always a great work out also.
ttyl

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Ahhh Kitty. I remember playing to songs like "Captain Jack", "Cartoon Heroes", "Dam Da Ri Dam", "Synchronized Love", "Butterfly", "Rhythm And Police", "I Do , I Do", "R3", "Frozen Ray", "Afronova 8 bit" (this one is hard), "Matsuri Japan", "321 Stars", "Sexy Planet", and so many others I can't recall. DDR ROCKS!!!!!!!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
:-d

Dj_Bliss

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
well,i don't play none of that ddr stuff,but tha new nintendo wii is the shyt.my brother just bought one with fight night round 3.i was stuck on that game for like 2 hours.i love the whole motion sensor thing.i was kickin ass in that game.and it is a really good workout

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
There's a DDR game for the Wii coming in august or September....

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Let me know when you do, because I am willing to help you make a decent choice.