• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dance Dance Revolution..

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
DDRMAX 2 can be found by many retailers for $20 and under (that game is on "Greatest Hits" status), and the best bet for getting a new pad like mines is through ebay. I can recommend you a seller named "super_deal4u", since he sells the real thing, not cheap fake metal dancepads.

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Miraaaaaaaaaaaaaa, What you think about this SDG (Single Digit "GREAT") Attack? LOL It was on one of my favorite songs from the home version of SuperNOVA.

PS: I had black-flagged (one single "GREAT") this one a few weeks ago!!!

I am getting that AAA soon!!!

Attachments

• TOTMSDG.jpg
    TOTMSDG.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Rumor reel: Two new console games "announced" by Gamefly.com

Gamefly.com has "leaked" the next two Dance Dance Revolution games for home consoles for the second half of the year. DDR Hottest Party 2 for the Nintendo Wii, and "DDR X" for the Playstation 2 have been listed on their site with tentative dates of release for the end of august.

I wonder if DDR X has to do with the 10th anniversary of their first arcade release, and what goodies is going to bring for song selection (Please Konami, bring "Dam Dariram", "Butterfly", "I do I do..", "Me Against The Music", "Wookie Wookie" "R3"and the planet songs on this one.

And in other news:

Remember when I said I was close of getting a perfect score on certain song a few weeks ago. Well, It has happened!!!...

Attachments

• Turn On The Music-AAA.jpg
    Turn On The Music-AAA.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Official Dance Dance Revolution X trailer #1 (console release for the PS2, due Fall 2008)

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ELM6ciHG2fM[/media]

Note: "X" is in reference to the 10th anniversary of the first official arcade release for this game series under the "BEMANI" branding of music simulation games from KONAMI, and the three songs showed ("Taj He Spitz", "Time Hollow", and "Poseidon" (which is a planet song in reference to planet Neptune) are confirmed for this console release, and it could one of the last releases for the PS2 console... which means Konami would have to make a decision soon in reguards to continue their Arcade-replica versions of DDR (and their other music simulation games like "Beatmania IIDX", "Pop'n Music" and others) on the PS3, or move their main branding of games to either the Wii or the XBOX 360.

Official Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 trailer #1 (console release for the Nintendo Wii, due Fall 2008)

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=12GrYiUXXjk[/media]

The top ten selling game of 2007 for the Wii console has a sequel, and it takes it's gameplay online. Still to be filled with all "exclusives for the Wii" playlist of songs to keep you moving all night.

Official Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 trailer #1 (console release for the XBOX 360, due in early 2009)

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9nZuCVMYKYw[/media]

Not even the XBOX 360 is left out of this

More to come sometime on the E3 2008 Convention and Expo next month when Konami announces the official release dates for these three games.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
DDR X to be not just a PS2 console release:

Konami has open a site (in Japanese) ending rumors about an Arcade edition of DDR X. This will be the official Arcade release for the tenth anniversary of the game franchise. Also, it gives a look of what could be a new design for the cabinet. And to top this, rumors about revivals of many (licensed) songs from previous versions are being spread (could it be a new deal with EMI/Toshiba in Japan/Asia to use the library of the "DanceMania" music series as it has been done in the past? If that happens, this could be quite an arcade version.)

Stay tuned for more details

MiraBente

All I need is 5th mix and I'll be happy. I'm an old school kinda girl. I'll even take 4th mix plus!! Oh wait I have those somewhere..... :)

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I know there's a fifth mix at a place named "Tokyo Game Action" located near Boston (they also have a Extreme, a SuperNOVA 2, In The Groove 2, and Pump It Up Pro), and I'll be going there in a few weeks.

Now for a DDR X update (PS2):

E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) took place this week, and Konami had a demo for DDR X, and here is a list of songs that have been comfirmed:

"Dub I Dub" - Me and My
"Poseidon" - Naoki UNDERGROUND
"Taj He Spitz" - DC Crew
"Time Hollow" - Masamari Akira
"Party Lights" - Tommy Sunshine (yes, that Tommy Sunshine that looks like Jesus from NYC)
"Flourish" - Sonic-coll feat. francus maya
"Xmix1(Midnight Dawn)" - dj jiggins (yes, the megamixes from DDR Universe are coming to PS2)
"Tracers (4beat remix)" - Ruffage and Size
"Switch" - Daisuke Asakura ex. TERRA
"Stealth" - Daisuke Asakura.

And the big surprise (and one of the most wanted DDR licenses in America):

"BUTTERFLY" - smile.DK (yes, it's the one from DDR 1st mix, and EX)

And the rumors about "Dam Dariram" by JOGA are getting even stronger, and perhaps the coming of "PARANOiA Respect" by 3k and "MAX.(period)" by 2MB have been hinted on Story mode.

Also, a new rating system will be in place. Songs will no longer be limited to a ranking of 1-20. Konami decided to expand the ranking up to 20. And there is a new feature similar to mines on ITG and PIU. There will be shocking arrows with a similar effect of mines. They are combo breakers, they drain dance bar, and will add "N.G." steps if you step on them. If you avoid them, you get an O.K. and the same point score as if it was a freeze arrow.

DDR X (Arcade) news:

Testing for DDR X arcade edition is now in progress somewhere in Japan, and here's a pic of what the new Dedicab will look like:

4244.jpg

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I got a couple of new vids that I recorded today, the first one dedicated to Rafa, and the second one is dedicated to MiraBente as a way of doing my "baby snog" celebration dance lol(a blast from the past, crica DDR 4th MIX)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vif028L2U[/media]
This one is for Rafa hahahaha

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30vSRhFwZsY[/media]
And this one is a blast from the past...

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
You should had seen me at Holyoke Mall every other saturday, and for a big guy I opened some eyes. It wasn't always fine and dandy with the DDR addiction.

I had my problems when getting out of beginner into basic/light difficulty. The jumps and my lack of movement (read: turning my body) had me frustrated for a while. That was a reason I bought me a PS2, along six DDR games (and I am getting #7 this fall), two soft pads, and now an arcade style metallic pad, which has helped me improve scores, and perhaps getting perfect scores on several songs. I am at a point in which I can handle up to certain songs in Expert mode that have up to a rating of 7 in a scale from 1 to 10 in difficulty (that scale will be expanded to 20 on DDR X to reflect better the grade of difficulty of songs on every difficulty level).

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
lol

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Here's the official songlist for "Dance Dance Revolution X" for the PS2

<TABLE class="wikitable collapsible collapsed" id=collapsibleTable1><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"30 Lives (Up-Up-Down-Dance Mix)"

</TD><TD>The Motion Sick (dedicated to the famous "Konami Kode")</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Always on My Mind"</TD><TD>Pet Shop Boys (fairly easy charts on all levels)</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Big Girls Don't Cry"</TD><TD>Purefocus (Fergie Cover)</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Boy (DJ Irene Rockstar Mix)"</TD><TD>Book of Love</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Boys (2008 X-Edit)"</TD><TD>Smile.dk (revival with new edit) $</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Butterfly (2008 X-Edit)"</TD><TD>Smile.dk (revival with new edit) $</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Dance Celebration"</TD><TD>Bill Hamel feat. Kevens</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Dance Celebration (System 7 Remix)"</TD><TD>Bill Hamel feat. Kevens</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Dance Floor"</TD><TD>neuras feat. Yurai</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Dream Machine"</TD><TD>Darwin</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Dub-I-Dub (2008 X-Edit)"</TD><TD>Me & My (revival with new edit) $ </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Feel"</TD><TD>Neuropa</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Flight of the Phoenix"</TD><TD>Jena Rose $</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Flourish"</TD><TD>Sonic-coll. feat. Frances Maya</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"GET UP'N MOVE (2008 X-edit)"</TD><TD>S&K (revivial with new edit) $</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Ghetto Blasta Deluxe"</TD><TD>Audio Magnetics</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Happy"</TD><TD>Fischerspooner</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Here It Goes Again"</TD><TD>Ok Go</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Here We Go"</TD><TD>Ozomatli (Reggaeton enters the DDR world!!)</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"HERO (2008 X-edit)"</TD><TD>PAPAYA (revival with new edit) $ </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Inspiration"</TD><TD>DKC Crew</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Lift You Up"</TD><TD>wolli</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Make Me Cry"</TD><TD>Junk Circuit</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Open"</TD><TD>Dub Pistols</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Party Lights"</TD><TD>Tommy Sunshine</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Playa (Original Mix)"</TD><TD>Hamel and St. Croix feat. Jules Mari</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Put 'Em Up"</TD><TD>Edun</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Reach Up"</TD><TD>Alien Six</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"SABER WING"</TD><TD>TAG $</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Slip Out"</TD><TD>Harmony Machine</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Slip Out (bounce in beat mix)"</TD><TD>Harmony Machine</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Sound of Freedom"</TD><TD>Bob Sinclar</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Swingin'"</TD><TD>Bill Hamel & Naughty G. (Blu Cantrell Cover)</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Synthesized"</TD><TD>The Epoxies</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Taj He Spitz"</TD><TD>DKC Crew</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Taj He Spitz (Tommie Sunshine's Brooklyn Fire Re-Touch)"</TD><TD>DKC Crew</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Take A Chance"</TD><TD>neuras feat. Gatz (reggae roots meets R & B in a nice way!)</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Ticket to Bombay"</TD><TD>Jena Rose $</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Tracers (4Beat Remix)"</TD><TD>Ruffage & Size</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Till The Lonely's Gone"</TD><TD>Z-licious</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"U Can't Touch This"</TD><TD>MC Hammer (the stepcharts are better than I thought)</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Waiting 4 U"</TD><TD>DDT</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"We Come Alive"</TD><TD>Alien Six</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"We've Got To Make It Tonight"</TD><TD>Babamars</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #fff0c2"><TD>"Wine Red (Tommie Sunshine's Brooklyn Fire Retouch)"</TD><TD>The Hush Sound</TD></TR><TR><TH colSpan=2>Returning songs</TH></TR><TR><TH>Song</TH><TH>Artist</TH></TR><TR><TD>"Blind Justce ~Torn Souls, Hurt Faiths~"</TD><TD>Zektbach</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Bloody Tears (IIDX Edition)"</TD><TD>DJ Yoshitaka (dedicated to Castlevania)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"GIRIGILI Burning 24H!"</TD><TD>Cheki-ROWS</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Poseidon"</TD><TD>Naoki Underground (planet song)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Puzzle"</TD><TD>日本少年 (Nippon Shounen)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"S.A.G.A"</TD><TD>Veeton (planet song)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Saturn"</TD><TD>Mr. Saturn (planet song)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Shades Of Grey"</TD><TD>Fracus</TD></TR><TR><TD>"SOUL CRASH"</TD><TD>nc ft HARDCORE NATION</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Stealth"</TD><TD>Daisuke Asakura</TD></TR><TR><TD>"SUNKISS♥DROP"*</TD><TD>jun with Alison*</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Switch"</TD><TD>Daisuke Asakura ex. Terra</TD></TR><TR><TD>"TimeHollow"</TD><TD>Masanori Akita</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Trust -DanceDanceRevolution Mix"</TD><TD>Tatsh feat. Yoko</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Uranus"</TD><TD>Tatsh SN 2 Style (planet song)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Venus"</TD><TD>Tatsh+RayZY (planet song)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Votum stellarum -forest #25 DDR RMX-"</TD><TD>iconoclasm (planet song)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Why not"</TD><TD>Darwin</TD></TR><TR><TH colSpan=3>Boss songs</TH></TR><TR><TD>"On the Break"</TD><TD>Darwin</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Horatio"</TD><TD>Or-if-is $</TD></TR><TR><TD>"On the Bounce"</TD><TD>neuras</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Trigger"</TD><TD>sonic-coll.</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Pluto"</TD><TD>Black∞Hole (planet song)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"SABER WING (Akira Ishihara Headshot Mix)"</TD><TD>TAG (default song for Extra Stage)</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Pluto Relinquish"</TD><TD>2MB (planet song, super boss song for ENCORE EXTRA STAGE)</TD></TR><TR><TH colSpan=4>Xmixes</TH></TR><TR><TD>"Xmix1 (Midnight Dawn)"</TD><TD>DJ Jiggens</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Xmix2 (Beats 'n Bangs)"</TD><TD>DJ Inhabit</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Xmix3 (Stomp Dem Groove)"</TD><TD>DJ Nagi</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Xmix4 (Linear Momentum)"</TD><TD>DJ Jiggens</TD></TR><TR><TD>"Xmix5 (Overcrush)"</TD><TD>DJ Inhabit</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

($) challenge charts have SHOCK Arrows which must not be stepped on. Stepping on shock arrows drain groovebar and breaks combo, also giving you an N.G. in our overall stats for that stage, while not stepping on them gives you an O.K. and full points as if it was a MARVELOUS rated stap.

(*) "Sunkiss Drop" has two versions, English version with Alison (Alison side) as default, but if you go into ABC sort order, spell "DROPS", and then choose this song and it will give you the Japanese version with Jun (Jun side).

Total songs = 74 (including the two versions of "Sunkiss Drop")

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Interesting notes about DDR X for PS2:

1. Not having to unlock Endless mode!

2. Mission mode (Street Master Mode) has two ways to complete each of the 14 stories. (Hint: completing these will unlock songs a whole lot quicker)

3. The addition of a scroll display darkener for the charts is very helpful, especially if you use Vivid (default), and especially NOTE

4. NOTE arrow display is greatly improve (I love it!!!!)

5. The X-edits: making honor to the original charts while being longer than the originals. For Example "Dub I Dub" expert chart combines the original expert chart from DDR first mix and DDR 4th mix, making it fun, and very challenging!, and in the case of "Butterfly", the original expert/heavy chart is now the Difficult, and it's combined with the standard/difficult chart from the earlier mixes, while the expert chart resembles the Challenge chart from DDR Extreme arcade (also available on DDR party collection for the PS2 in Japan).

6. Unlike what the hardcore DDR player would say, "Here We Go" by Ozomatli is a very nice way to add Reggaeton to the world of Dance Dance Revolution games. I can't imagine how these experts would had reacted if a song like "Gasolina" or "Impacto (Remix) by Daddy Yankee, or even "Pobre Diabla" by Don Omar would had been chosen for this release.

7. Surprise of the year: "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer!!!! The charts on all difficulties were created to be fun!!!

8. "SABER WING" (both Original and "HeadShot Mix"), "Horatio", Taj He Spitz (both versions), "On the Bounce", "Put 'em Up", "Soul Crash", "Bloody Tears", "Poseidon", "Saturn", "Uranus", "Till The lonely's gone", and "Blind Justice" will become songs you will love to play heavily, while "Take A Chance", "Swingin'", "Slip Out" (both versions) will be the ones to calm you down after a marathon.

9. "Trigger", "Pluto" and "Pluto Relinquish" will require comfortable shoes, a few Red Bulls, and a whole box of pixie stix to get high scores on them. Watch out for the sudden spikes on BPM ("Pluto Relinquish" peaks at a whopping 800BPM)

10. IT SURE BEATS SUPERNOVA2 by a long shot!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Here's two of the five vids I promised...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd23cUWL0S0[/media]
this one is the Reggaeton track that found it's way to a Dance Dance Revolution game. (Modifiers: 3x speed, NOTE arrowskin, lane darkerner ON (darker setting)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHO3VVbJFM[/media]
One of the songs from earlier arcade releases gets a re-edit for DDR X. (Modifiers: 2x speed, NOTE arrowskin, lane darkerner ON (darker setting)

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg3NccN-Ar0[/media]
This one is a request. Hammer Time! LOL

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie