DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dance Dance Revolution..

Shadow ... I freakin' love it!!!!

Congrats on ur high score!!! LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok it's time to bring some life to this thread.

Let's get started with DDR X (Arcade version):

Coming sometime in the summer, and it will come with an expansion of the offering of the E-Amuse system (which lets you unlock content, secret songs, and compete with other DDRaholics from all over the world).

Also, Europe will get this one sometime in the fall with the Dance Dance Revolution X name (Konami finally cleared the legal issues for using the "Dance Dance Revolution" name in Europe, so no more "Dancing Stage").

Second order of business, What do you get when you combine The Nintendo Wii engine, game play, and music style from DDR Hottest Party, with classic songs from Disney, dancing characters like Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald Duck, and some others? You get an updated version of "DDR Disney Mix" (which was on PSOne), and give it a new look and feel on "Dance Dance Revolution: Disney Grooves"!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDbOT-wxnXU[/media]

And here's the full playlist for this game:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EsMEVMPWu8[/media]

I am going to do a comparison between two games and the same song:

1. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" for DDR Disney Grooves (Nintendo Wii)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRU2xBIHrIc[/media]

2. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" for DDR Disney MIX (Playstation 1/2)(Via "Stepmania software")
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lipH0uXF5JY[/media]

Both fun charts, but I keep the Disney Mix charts for being more challenging.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know this thread has been quiet, but I was awaiting some official news.

First order of business, DDR X2 (final installment for the PS2), and DDR Hottest Party 3 are finally in stores. X2 will have the arcade feel, but a short playlist, especially being one of the very final games being released for the Playstation 2 console (and a bigger DDR release for the PS3 coming early next year, which I will get into it when it comes out). Hottest Party 3 will have more licensed songs than X2 (but will lack the Arcade exclusives X2 will have), as well as introduce the "wii board" into play.

Official Playlist for DDR X2 (PS2):
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Disturbia" / Rihanna</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"La Camisa Negra" / Juanes</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Dream On Dreamer" / The Brand New Heavies</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Viva La Vida" / Coldplay</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Closer" / Ne-Yo</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Ice Ice Baby" / Vanilla Ice</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Daftpunk Is Playing at My House" / LCD Soundsystem</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"You Got It (The Right Stuff)" / New Kids On the Block</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Pocketful Of Sunshine" / Natasha Bedingfield</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"So What" / P!nk</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)" / Enrique Iglesias</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" / Pitbull</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Let's Get It Started" / Black Eyed Peas</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Just Dance" / Lady Gaga Feat. Colby O'Donis</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"When I Grow Up" / Pussycat Dolls</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap align=middle>ORIGINAL TRACKS</B></TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"A Brighter Day" / Naoki feat. Aleisha G</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Freeze" / nc ft. NRG Factory</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Sacred Oath" / Terra</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"roppongi EVOLVED" / TAG underground</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Shine" / TOMOSUKE feat. Adreana</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"La libertad" / Cherryl Horrocks</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Crazy Control" / D-crew with VAL TIATIA</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"La receta" / Carlos Coco Garcia</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Love Again" / NM feat. Mr.E.</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Gotta Dance" / NAOKI feat. Aleisha G</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"You Are A Star" / NAOKI feat. Anna Kaelin</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"THIS NIGHT" / jun feat. Sonnet</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"DYNAMITE RAVE" / NAOKI (New Lyrics!)*</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Heatstroke" / TAG feat. Angie Lee</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"What Will Come Of Me" / Black Rose Garden</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"KIMONOPRINCESS" / jun</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Taking It To The Sky" / U1 feat. Tammy S. Hansen</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"TRUELOVE (Clubstar's True Club Mix)" / jun feat. Schanita</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Pluto The First" / WHITE WALL (From DDR Hottest Party 2 -BOSS SONG-?)</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Keep on movin'" / NM (remake)</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"A Geisha's Dream" / NAOKI feat. SMiLE.dk*</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Chance and Dice" / 日本少年*</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Zero" / Terra*</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Blue Rain" / dj Taka VS Ryu*</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Rin to shite saku hana no gotoku" / 虹色リトマス*</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Ubertreffen" / Taka respect for J.S.B.*</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"BRILLIANT 2U ("STREAM" Special)" / NAOKI**</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"AM-3P ("CHAOS" Special)" / KTz**</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"D2R ("FREEZE" Special)" / NAOKI**</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"DYNAMITE RAVE ("AIR" Special)" / NAOKI**</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"B4U ("VOLTAGE" Special)" / NAOKI**</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"DEAD END ("GROOVE RADAR" Special)" / N & S**</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"MOONSTER" / kobo uniting Marsha & D.*</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Dance Dance Revolution" / DDR ALL STARS#</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"La Bamba" / LH MUSIC CREATION</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"La Señorita Virtual" / 2MB</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"HYSTERIA" / NAOKI 190</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"MY SUMMER LOVE(TOMMY'S SMILE MIX)" / MITSU-O! with GEILA</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE)" / Stone Bros.</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"TIERRA BUENA" / WILMA DE OLIVEIRA</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"LOVE IS ORANGE" / Orange Lounge</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Baile Le Samba" / Big Idea</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"un deux trios" / SDMS</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"L'amour et la liberté(DDR Ver.)" / NAOKI underground </TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"MARS WAR 3" / JET GIRL SPIN</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
*From DDR X (Arcade)
** Groove Radar Specials
# The last boss song left from DDR Extreme that we did not get until now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Official DDR Hottest Party 3 (Wii) playlist:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width=553 noWrap align=middle>MASTER LICENSED TRACKS</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Bonafied Lovin'" / Chromeo</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Boogie Wonderland" / Earth, Wind & Fire</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Closer" / Ne-Yo</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Daftpunk Is Playing at My House" / LCD Soundsystem</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Detroit Rock City" / Kiss</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Disturbia" / Rihanna</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Do You Know(The Ping Pong Song)" / Enrique Iglesias</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Dream On Dreamer" / The Brand New Heavies</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Enjoy The Silence" / Depeche Mode</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Feel Good Inc." / Gorillaz</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Good Times" / Chic</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Hungry Like The Wolf" / Duran Duran</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" / Pitbull</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Ice Ice Baby" / Vanilla Ice</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"I'm Coming Out" / Diana Ross</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Just Dance" / Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"La Camisa Negra" / Juanes</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Let's Get It Started" / Black Eyed Peas</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"My Prerogative" / Bobby Brown</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Never Gonna Give You Up" / Rick Astley</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"One Step At A Time" / Jordin Sparks</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Pocketful Of Sunshine" / Natasha Bedingfield</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Pork And Beans" / Weezer</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Praise You" / Fatboy Slim</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"So What" / P!nk</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"South Side" / Moby</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"The Space Dance" / Danny Tenaglia</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Viva La Vida" / Coldplay</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"When I Grow Up" / Pussycat Dolls</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"You Got It (The Right Stuff)" / New Kids On the Block</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap align=middle>ORIGINAL TRACKS</B></TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Be With You (Still Miss you)" / nc ft.Eddie Kay</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Now's The Time" / Brenda</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"PARADISE" / Lea Drop feat. McCall Clark</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>HOTTEST PARTY</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>HOTTEST PARTY 2</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Brilliant 2U" / NAOKI</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"CELEBRATE NIGHT" / NAOKI</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Lesson by DJ" / U.T.D & Friends</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Lesson2 by DJ" / MC DDR</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Lesson3 by DJ" / Dr. DDR</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"A Brighter Day" / Naoki feat. Aleisha G</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Freeze" / nc ft. NRG Factory</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Sacred Oath" / Terra</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"roppongi EVOLVED" / TAG underground</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Shine" / TOMOSUKE feat. Adreana</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"La libertad" / Cherryl Horrocks</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Crazy Control" / D-crew with VAL TIATIA</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"La receta" / Carlos Coco Garcia</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Love Again" / NM feat. Mr.E.</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Gotta Dance" / NAOKI feat. Aleisha G</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"You Are A Star" / NAOKI feat. Anna Kaelin</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"THIS NIGHT" / jun feat. Sonnet</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"DYNAMITE RAVE" / NAOKI</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Heatstroke" / TAG feat. Angie Lee</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"What Will Come Of Me" / Black Rose Garden</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"KIMONOPRINCESS" / jun</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Taking It To The Sky" / U1 feat. Tammy S. Hansen</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"TRUELOVE (Clubstar's True Club Mix)" / jun feat. Schanita</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Pluto The First" / WHITE WALL</TD></TR><TR><TD width=553 noWrap>"Keep on movin'" / NM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In a related note, Konami has made it clear that more Latin tracks will be added to Dance Dance Revolution games in the future (some licenses, some originals), so be ready to see more Latin Pop, Dance, and Reggaeton.

Just to add to DDR X2, "Roppongi EVOLVED" has three versions, and all three have outstanding charts for being the "SUPER BOSS SONG". People say they come at random, but I say it has to do with the transitions between day and night on the background when choosing the song...

Back