• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Danger Mouse

Anyone heard this? The concept is simple: the vocals from Jay Z's Black Album slapped on top of the music from the Beatles' White Album (Mix Black and White to get Grey, dontcha know). And it works! Some tracks (Moment of Clarity) are great; others are ruined by Jay Z's off-key rapping.

It's a bootleg, certainly worth getting as a curiosity, and you'll find a few songs you like.

I heard about this, I want it!

Along with that Z-trip shit CPR posted.

HOOK A NUKKAH UP!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
DJ DANGER MOUSE

I have both the Grey Album and the Brown Album!

These were not meant to be released or sold...but they are doing it!

GREY ALBUM LISTING!

Danger Mouse & Jay-Z
"The Grey Album"
Public Service Announcement
What More Can I Say
Encore
December 4th
99 Problems
Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Moment of Clarity
Change Clothes
Allure
Justify My Thug
Lucifer 9
My First Song

Attachments

I went over mah momma's last night and went kazaa crazy

I got the track encore - can I just tell you I'm almost a Jay-z fan because of Danger mouse

I heart him.....oh lawd...me want more....

soooo hmmmm if someone walked into say like umm the Flava Shop would they maybe have a few copies hidden somewhere under the floorboards? lol

NESSAVA

Ahh good shit. I suggest you download the Jay Z- Construction Set if you can find it. It has the Black Album 9th Wonder remixes, the acapellas, and the retail which u really should buy lol. It also has the Brown Album, the Grey Album, Kno vs Hov - The White Album, MC ScottDs Black Album(Hot Buttered Soul Remixes), DJ Lt Dan presents Jay Z the Black Remixes (Back to Basics) it also has some samples and clipart. Whew go get it