• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DaUnknownAdmin Mix: Freestyle Nu Skool Class 2012

1] Your Melody by Rolando Montalvo 2] Love, Hate, Life by Pure Pleasure & Julio Mena 3] Don't Give Up by Willie Valentin 4] One Last Wish by Julio Mena 5] Cold Heart Hotel by Sonny Montross 6] You Are The One by J. Alams 7] Change Is Coming by Angel Mena 8] I Love You by Bibi 9] If I Had The Time by Artie & Legit10] Who You Loving? by Willie Valentin11] Without You by Nathan12] Heaven Help Me by Sophia Aylse13] Inside My Heart by Poze14] Broken Dreams (I Wish I Knew How To Quit You Remix) by Carlos "After Dark Berrios" featuring Sammy Zone and Jay Rivera 15] My Final Song by Sito

Click Here To Play/Download