DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

digital or vinyl

what's your style

• Total voters
If your learning how to mix for the first time, turntables are NOT easy to use. Remember guys Im saying for the very first time. But you will have the skills to mix just about on anything else afterwards. Most dual CD players need some getting used to though after mixing with TT's. But if you really want to learn how to mix, learning on TT's is the best way to go.

I had a chance to mix again with TT's when we had the little gathering at my house and it brought back Flash backs of the 80's mixing Freestyle on my 1200's! Oh yeah the good old days! I need to buy new needles though they were acting up! LOL........

I had a chance to mix again with TT's when we had the little gathering at my house and it brought back Flash backs of the 80's mixing Freestyle on my 1200's! Oh yeah the good old days! I need to buy new needles though they were acting up! LOL........

Sh!t, my needles must be 20 years old. I think. Forgot when I bought my last pair.

Damn, I feel bad for your records. Ouch!

Back