DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dizzee Rascal

Robert Berardi

Alumni Staff
Anyone heard of this psycho? LoL

Dizzee's a 19-year-old London rapper who calls his style/ genre "Grimy."

You may have heard his sleeper hit "Fix Up! Look Sharp!" In a spastic, Afro-Cockney hiccup he rapid-fire rhymes over Billy Squier's "Big Beat," with women yelling "Woo!" here and there. I have no idea what he's saying, but I did catch him rhyming "Tropicana" with "banana"
banana.gif
LoL

Then there is "I Luv You," which sounds like "Forgot About Dre" as reimagined by The Streets and Downtown Julie Brown, LMAO It's absolutely wild and will either send you into a dancing frenzy or into an insane assylum.

*Runs to download a track* lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Robert Berardi @ Mar. 21 2004, 12:21 pm)] It's absolutely wild and will either send you into a dancing frenzy or into an insane assylum.
wacko.gif
Ummm Yea Im headed to the asylum!!!
stars.gif

LMAO yeah ya either love it or hate it, no middle ground... although he can grow on you.

Well his name definetly fits him... He made me Dizzee!!!
laugh.gif

isnt he that guy that has that heavy ass english accent?

oh I just noticed there's 2 totally different versions of I Luv U on Kazaa... the right one starts off with cymbals and has the chorus:

(Dizzee):
That girl's some bitch you know
She keep calling my phone
She don't leave me alone
She just moan and groan
She keep ringing me at home
These days I don't answer my phone

(girl):
That boy's some prick, you know
All up in my hair
Thinks that I care
Keep following me here