• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Charlie V. AKA Chuckie - Now On Monday Nites

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Please welcome Chuckie as our new Monday Nite Live Show Host!

Congrats and Thank You Chuckie!

I want to see all you bastids in the chat room as Chuckie starts his first show on Monday 8th, 7pm sharp!

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
w00h000 Congrats chuckie! err wait..... Thanks Raf, i'll do my best not to disappoint :)

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chuckie!!!!

YAY!!!!!!! Mondays just got a little better! I can't wait! :D

congrats, i'm gonna try my best to tune in, MOndays are my late night at the Hospital, but fuck it i should put your show over the innercom.

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks everyone, i'll try my best not to make it to boring for you guys!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Well hot dang, sorry I missed this. Actually at first glance the reading of your made it look like some DJ was battling another DJ. I guess I got thrown off.

Congratulations dude and have fun with it!

DJ Dee X-M:Dn
Marvel ComiX

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Yay!!!! I will definately be here monday 7pm "SHARP" LOL

Looking forward to it!!!

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hope to see you all in the Chat tonight! 7pm EST!

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO CHUCKIE!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

next time share your pizza though! :p

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thank you everyone for tuning in and listening to the show. I must admit I was a bit nervous and scared, but managed to get thru it. It was a great fun night and I can't wait to do it again for you all. Thanks again and cya next week!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks for the show Chuckie, just one thing. If you don't have enough Pizza for everyone in the chat room, then you can't have any during the show.

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks for the show Chuckie, just one thing. If you don't have enough Pizza for everyone in the chat room, then you can't have any during the show.
Dude, you guys are totally welcome to come eat some next time... We ordered a whole pizza and i had one slice in 3 hrs!