DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Freddy Live on Tueday Night at 8PM!

I am always there mi hermano make sure you play some C&C Music Factory-Gonna make you sweat

Remember to tune in tonight at 8PM. I will be taking you back to the 80's and 90's with some Wiggle It - 2 Without Hats, Sucia - Los Sucios, Welcome - Gino Latino, They Say It's Gonna Rain - Hazzel Dean just to name a few. So stop on by and show some support tonight.

Okay I was there and supported but I got one complaint! LMAOOOOOO

As your only fan I think I have the right to tell you....SPEED IT UP next time! The music selection while good was kinda drab! :(

Okay I was there and supported but I got one complaint! LMAOOOOOO

As your only fan I think I have the right to tell you....SPEED IT UP next time! The music selection while good was kinda drab! :(

LOL........Krys being my only fan you have all the right to complain! :rotf:

Now what do you mean? I am a bit confused :confused: Would you of wanted faster songs or the same songs with the pitch increased? Help out a Brother explain to me Krys, you have me confused here. LOL.......Faster songs or same songs with the pitch increased? LOL........

Faster songs please and thank you! :D

I didn't ask for Alvin and company! Sheesh! :p

HEY! Ain't nothing wrong with trance! I listen to that too! :D

What about some really fast Miami style booty music? LMFAO!! :rotf:

Or better yet, some Merengue. LOL

Hey that is a good idea it is what about 156 BPM! Krys would shake her booty to that beat and be exhausted by the first few mixes!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Well I dunno bout the merengue cuz HELLO! I'm WHITE! Did you forget that? LOL!!!! I don't understand a whole lot of spanish. Now with that being said...if the beat is kick ass...I'm all for it! :p

Special Guest DJ Angel Rodriguez from Miami, Florida next Tuesday night!

Well I just confirmed that Miami's own and long time DJ Angel Rodriguez will be spinning on Tuesday Rewind this next Tuesday. Here is a little about Angel. You can visit his Website where he has some great mixes so you can listen to it. www.djangelmiami.com

DJ Angel Rodriguez

I started as a DJ back in 1981 when I was just 16 years old. I started using 2 Technics SL1200 (not quartz) turntables, 2 Teac Reel-to- Reel (A1600U) decks and a cassette tape deck. Most of my mixes were done using the Teac Reel-to-Reel and splicing the tape. I had many scars on my hands using that splicing technique. Later I upgraded to recording on cassette tapes. This was much easier but the quality of the recordings were not as good. I purchased most of my records at Carjul Records on Coral Way and 32 Ave. The owner of this store was Carlos Estrada. This was the place for all new and upcoming DJ's to meet with the pros and veterans. DJ's like Abel Aguilera, Ciro Llerena and others would meet there to get the latest hits for their collections to play at clubs. I started as a DJ doing local parties at first. Some of these parties were during my Senior year in High School (Miami Senior High School) and later for several years…

I was one of the first DJ's in Miami to combine 70's Disco and 80's Freestyle music. I have been a DJ for several radio stations in the Miami, Fl. area and worked with many local groups and artists. I mix 70's Disco, Dance, 80'sFreestyle, Hi-Nrg, & Today's Dance.

Some of the great clubs from the 80's were Casanovas, The Mutiny, Suzannes, Faces in the Grove, Cats, Daphnes, Gambits, Cheeries in the Grove (located inside Key Biscayne), Parallel Bar (located inside the Bakery Center), now known as Sunset Place…Martini Bar, The Brasserie, The Limelight, Top Draw, Forrest Teen Disco, 747 (later changed their name to Level 42 and Level 3), El Salon Azul, Widow McCoys, El Electrician, Honey for the Bears, Miami Jai Ali (where latin dances were held over the weekend), Club 1235 and several others (these were the clubs to party at!)

In 1982 I was approached to be a part of the Legendary "Super Q Discoteca en el Aire" with Maria Cristina Ruiz. Our mixes were played on the radio every Saturday Night for 4 hours. This was a unique show as it played latin music and disco mixes. I will never forget "Super Q…I love you… La Mejor Musica la tocas tu…" This radio show projected all of us who were a part of the show to a new level. I started playing at many local clubs during the 80's and early 90's.

Maria Cristina Ruiz was the original host for Super Q's "Discoteca en el Aire" for several years back in the early 80's. The show has won many awards including the coveted Marconi Award by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB). The NAB Marconi Radio Awards are given to radio stations and outstanding on-air personalities in recognition of their excellence in radio. This award is considered one of the highest honors in radio.

Back in the 80's we mixed Dance and what is now called "Freestyle" music. Super Q transmitted live from a few locations including the legendary Casanova's night club which hosted many acts like Madonna, Celi Bee, France Joli and many more. I was with the show for over 4 years playing mixes every Saturday night. Other DJ's that participated were Abel Aguilera (DJ Abel), Arnold Gutierrez, Johnny Caride (Jammin' Johnny), Eddie Mix, and many more…. The secret to "La Discoteca en el Aire" was Maria Cristina's love for the music and how she communicated with the audience. Everyone that tuned in felt like she was doing the show just for them. She knows how to connect with her audience and keep them listening. This show has often been imitated but has NEVER been duplicated. There have been many radio stations that have tried to copy this format but it cannot be done without the LEGENDARY Maria Cristina Ruiz….she is and always will be a "Class Act". I am honored to be a part of the "Discoteca en el Aire" back in the 80’s and to consider Maria Cristina Ruiz a good friend.

I am now the Booking Agent for the Multi Grammy Award Winning Salsa Duo “Hansel y Raul” www.HanselyRaul.com.
I still play my mixes and will constantly update this site with new Mixes. Feel free to email me anytime at angel@djangelmiami.com

DJ Angel Rodriguez

See you all there!

Tune in tonight and enter the chat I will be waiting for you all! ;)

Well I just confirmed that Miami's own and long time DJ Angel Rodriguez will be spinning on Tuesday Rewind this next Tuesday. Here is a little about Angel. You can visit his Website where he has some great mixes so you can listen to it. www.djangelmiami.com

DJ Angel Rodriguez

I started as a DJ back in 1981 when I was just 16 years old. I started using 2 Technics SL1200 (not quartz) turntables, 2 Teac Reel-to- Reel (A1600U) decks and a cassette tape deck. Most of my mixes were done using the Teac Reel-to-Reel and splicing the tape. I had many scars on my hands using that splicing technique. Later I upgraded to recording on cassette tapes. This was much easier but the quality of the recordings were not as good. I purchased most of my records at Carjul Records on Coral Way and 32 Ave. The owner of this store was Carlos Estrada. This was the place for all new and upcoming DJ's to meet with the pros and veterans. DJ's like Abel Aguilera, Ciro Llerena and others would meet there to get the latest hits for their collections to play at clubs. I started as a DJ doing local parties at first. Some of these parties were during my Senior year in High School (Miami Senior High School) and later for several years…

I was one of the first DJ's in Miami to combine 70's Disco and 80's Freestyle music. I have been a DJ for several radio stations in the Miami, Fl. area and worked with many local groups and artists. I mix 70's Disco, Dance, 80'sFreestyle, Hi-Nrg, & Today's Dance.

Some of the great clubs from the 80's were Casanovas, The Mutiny, Suzannes, Faces in the Grove, Cats, Daphnes, Gambits, Cheeries in the Grove (located inside Key Biscayne), Parallel Bar (located inside the Bakery Center), now known as Sunset Place…Martini Bar, The Brasserie, The Limelight, Top Draw, Forrest Teen Disco, 747 (later changed their name to Level 42 and Level 3), El Salon Azul, Widow McCoys, El Electrician, Honey for the Bears, Miami Jai Ali (where latin dances were held over the weekend), Club 1235 and several others (these were the clubs to party at!)

In 1982 I was approached to be a part of the Legendary "Super Q Discoteca en el Aire" with Maria Cristina Ruiz. Our mixes were played on the radio every Saturday Night for 4 hours. This was a unique show as it played latin music and disco mixes. I will never forget "Super Q…I love you… La Mejor Musica la tocas tu…" This radio show projected all of us who were a part of the show to a new level. I started playing at many local clubs during the 80's and early 90's.

Maria Cristina Ruiz was the original host for Super Q's "Discoteca en el Aire" for several years back in the early 80's. The show has won many awards including the coveted Marconi Award by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB). The NAB Marconi Radio Awards are given to radio stations and outstanding on-air personalities in recognition of their excellence in radio. This award is considered one of the highest honors in radio.

Back in the 80's we mixed Dance and what is now called "Freestyle" music. Super Q transmitted live from a few locations including the legendary Casanova's night club which hosted many acts like Madonna, Celi Bee, France Joli and many more. I was with the show for over 4 years playing mixes every Saturday night. Other DJ's that participated were Abel Aguilera (DJ Abel), Arnold Gutierrez, Johnny Caride (Jammin' Johnny), Eddie Mix, and many more…. The secret to "La Discoteca en el Aire" was Maria Cristina's love for the music and how she communicated with the audience. Everyone that tuned in felt like she was doing the show just for them. She knows how to connect with her audience and keep them listening. This show has often been imitated but has NEVER been duplicated. There have been many radio stations that have tried to copy this format but it cannot be done without the LEGENDARY Maria Cristina Ruiz….she is and always will be a "Class Act". I am honored to be a part of the "Discoteca en el Aire" back in the 80’s and to consider Maria Cristina Ruiz a good friend.

I am now the Booking Agent for the Multi Grammy Award Winning Salsa Duo “Hansel y Raul” www.HanselyRaul.com.
I still play my mixes and will constantly update this site with new Mixes. Feel free to email me anytime at angel@djangelmiami.com

DJ Angel Rodriguez

See you all there!

Back