• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Tear Em Up

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
djtear.jpg

Please welcome our first DanceDecade.Com show from our very own DJ Tear Em Up!

Congrats Tear, I can't want to hear you tearing it up on DanceDecade.Com!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Congrats Terry. Can't wait to hear you do ur thing.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Congratulations Terry,

You know I'm with the dj!

This is amazing
Thanks again
Maria

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks Raf, Homer, Var. This is something Ted and I have been working on for a while now...and it has come together. I hope you all join me next Wednesday for some cool House vibes.....There are plans in the works down the road too...My deepest gratitude and appreciation to Ted and Raf for this ...thank you gentlemen....T

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Hey, Congratulations Tear!!! :D

BeccaBootyLicious

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
OOHHHHhhhhhh My... WELL ALL i hAVE TO SAy iS "iiii LOOOVVE My DiRTy HOUSE :)" hAhAhA//♥
iLL BEE HERE FO SHoOooo! i CANT WAiT!!!!!!!!
TEARRRR!! iLL SEE yOU WEDNESDAy BOOyyyy!!!!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Is the first show tonite or next week?

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
This is pretty cool.
House it all over the place!

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Thanks Raf, Homer, Var. This is something Ted and I have been working on for a while now...and it has come together. I hope you all join me next Wednesday for some cool House vibes.....There are plans in the works down the road too...My deepest gratitude and appreciation to Ted and Raf for this ...thank you gentlemen....T

:D:D:D OMG I am soo happy for you sweet Terry!! Ya know Ihave all your mixxes and now you gonna do it up live baby ;)..Ok I will soo be there DUH!!! And ya gotta get on CAM babyyyyy :eyebrow:

Ya know I love me some HOUSSSSSEEEEE!!!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
When Ted and I were testing my feed last night he said "Wow, good voice" there is a reason why I work radio...lol....but I'll work on the cam Puffy....;)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

No problem Tear. I remember Ted telling me about this awhile ago, I'm just glad we all got it done and yes this is just the begining of what we have planned. But for now it's Tear Time!

bmaxx

OMG!!! YES TERRY!!! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET ON!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS NEW VENTURE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS!!! GOOD LUCK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO "COME INTO TERRY'S HOUSE.....GIVE ME BODY!"":Banana01::bump:

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
OMG!!! YES TERRY!!! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET ON!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS NEW VENTURE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS!!! GOOD LUCK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO "COME INTO TERRY'S HOUSE.....GIVE ME BODY!"":Banana01::bump:

Thanks Maxie (such enthusiasm....lol), Anna, and Limpy...I hope you all are there next Wednesday...this should be fun....