DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Tear Em Up

OOHHHHhhhhhh My... WELL ALL i hAVE TO SAy iS "iiii LOOOVVE My DiRTy HOUSE :)" hAhAhA//♥
iLL BEE HERE FO SHoOooo! i CANT WAiT!!!!!!!!
TEARRRR!! iLL SEE yOU WEDNESDAy BOOyyyy!!!!!

How dirty??...lol....I can bring some of that to the table....:eyebrow:

When Ted and I were testing my feed last night he said "Wow, good voice" there is a reason why I work radio...lol....but I'll work on the cam Puffy....;)

:eyebrow: no one has to see it but Moi....:p

Congrats terry!:)

We appreciate a great DJ every now and then. You are a GREAT example of radio, mixology and member interaction!

You along with all the DJ's of Freestyle.fm have so much versatility. All the shows have something different to offer.

You go off the hook on Dancedecades.com, Terry....it's been a lonnnnng time since i've experienced something like this for dance music.

Kudos to you Terry :)

Back