DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DMX Arrested

djpoky

DMX was arrested Thursday night when he and another man were caught allegedly attempting to steal a car in the parking lot of New York's Kennedy Airport.

Port Authority police found the rapper (real name: Earl Simmons) and Jackie Hudgins arguing with the car's owner. Simmons and Hudgins were arrested at 8:10 p.m. on charges of attempted robbery, criminal mischief, and criminal impersonation for allegedly identifying themselves as federal agents.

No weapons were found on site, and no one was injured.

Simmons' defense attorney, Murray Richman, said that the altercation was "clearly a misunderstanding. It might have been a misperception on the part of the owner of the vehicle." Simmons was on his way to board a flight to Switzerland and then the Netherlands for scheduled performances.

Simmons was moved from the Port Authority police's office on Friday morning and put in the custody of Queens Central booking. He is expected to be arraigned Friday evening, according to a spokesperson for the Queens District Attorney's office.

WTF was that all about? I'd love to know what really happened.

^That's bizarre...

BUT I have no sympathy for someone who glorifies pit bull fighting
angry.gif
no2.gif

I hear he was also being charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal drugs... (so basically he was cracked up and pulled a Martin ahahahahaha)

When I heard this report on radio, I was completely shocked!!

DMX has gone from a Rap star that gets 100,000 per show to a Rap star that make 10,000 per show!

Too many missed dates....Too many lates and horrible tardiness!

Shit! He is an alleged "crack-head"

........You do el Math!

Not good at all, plus he has not recorded new material in two years.

Why the fuck would he steal a car...?
rock.gif
he could just by any car he wanted

Back