• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Donna Summer

Donna Summer's title as the "Queen of Disco" wasn't mere hype -- she was one of the very few disco performers to enjoy a measure of career longevity, and her consistent chart success was rivaled in the disco world only by the Bee Gees. Summer was certainly a talented vocalist, trained as a powerful gospel belter, but then again, so were many of her contemporaries. Of major importance in setting Summer apart were her songwriting abilities and her choice of talented collaborators in producers/songwriters Giorgio Moroder and Pete Bellotte, which resulted in a steady supply of high-quality (and, often, high-concept) material. But what was more, few vocalists could match the sultry, unfettered eroticism Summer brought to many of her best recordings, which seemed to embody the spirit of the disco era perfectly. The total package made Summer the ultimate disco diva, one of the few whose star power was even bigger than the music.

I have been a fan for many years..and i also have many of her classic albums..def a DISCO ICON..  

Have u heard her latest one?...wow awesome track..  

"YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL" GREAT CLUB MIX

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mzcrazybtch @ Feb. 29 2004, 4:44 pm)]I love Donna -  I have her greatest hits and Yes! I love You're so Beautiful (club mix)! Excellent!
Yeah , I noticed that you like it! You put it on the JOD thread twice. I think one was club mix version and the other was House(?). Anyway, I love her music too....I just dont think I have heard this new one yet.

I had such a crush on her and now I remember why

I have the full length "Love to Love You Baby" (basically 17 minutes of her coming, LoL) on vinyl.  You could argue that "I Feel Love" was the first trance song.  My favorite song of hers though, is an 80's reggae/gospel song called "State of Independence."

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Feb. 29 2004, 6:08 pm)]I can send it to you!
OK! Than "Whatcha" waitin for? Send it to me damnit!

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Robert Berardi @ Feb. 29 2004, 6:13 pm)]I had such a crush on her and now I remember why

I have the full length "Love to Love You Baby" (basically 17 minutes of her coming, LoL) on vinyl.  You could argue that "I Feel Love" was the first trance song.  My favorite song of hers though, is an 80's reggae/gospel song called "State of Independence."
OMG Bobby I've always said that "I feel love" sounds more like trance than Disco. I still play it (I Love Disco) in my car all the time. She was just ahead of her time.

She's a Bostonian woohoo so that's why she's so awesome LOLOLOL

I have alot of respect for her.