DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dr. Dre's Detox 'The Most Advanced Rap Album

djpoky

The next album from Dr. Dre, The Detox, probably won't hit the street until the end of 2004, his label said. But Scott Storch, a co-producer working on the disc, insists it will be well worth the wait.

"I'd describe it as the most advanced rap album musically and lyrically we'll probably ever have a chance to listen to," he said.

Dre has been working on the LP over the past year, and he and Storch have built dozens of beds of beats, various innovative rhythms and the skeletons for numerous songs, all of which are being fleshed out. No tracks have been titled yet and no final cuts chosen.

"When I work with Dre, he usually does more than 100 records and then picks his favorites," Storch said. "But there are all kinds of new rhythms in there. He always tries to stay a couple of steps ahead of the field. There's gonna be a lot of personal stuff on the album and a lot of hot sh--."

Creating the "most advanced" rap album is no easy task, especially when, like Dre, you're a perfectionist with a reputation as a visionary leader. "Dr. Dre always tries to top his last one," Storch said. "That's why he spends so much time putting them together and they don't come out every five minutes. He puts a lot of time, energy and genius into the stuff."

Like Dre's 1999 album, Dr. Dre 2001, The Detox will feature numerous guest stars. Storch said Eminem, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg and Knoc-Turn'al would record parts as well as newer names like Lloyd Banks, Guvner and Game.

"The whole family is gonna be on there," Storch said. "If not the last Dre album, this is gonna be one of the last Dre albums we're gonna get. So he's putting a lot into it. It's just a matter of making a classic experience"

Attachments

• sq_dr_dre_promo_1999_Int.gif
    sq_dr_dre_promo_1999_Int.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
Back