• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Eagles and Cowboys in the hunt

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Figured I'd post this in advance. I have a feeling its gonna come down to the last game of the season...

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
E-a-g-l-e-s!:d

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Now I have some very good friends from Texas who are Dallas fans, so this is all in good fun. On the real though, us Eagles Phans are born and bread from day 1 to absolutely hate the Cowboys. its a Philly thing, every single Philly fan is the same way. Dallas has and always will be our #1 arch enemy. And the outcome of this game and maybe even a 3rd game against each other will forever etch this true hatred of each other...djc.

Just sports though guys, nothing personal...One of my best friends is a Dallas fan. We are over each others house every other day. Do you think we will watch this game together? NO EFFIN WAY! LMFAO...I could never sit next to a Dallas fan if they are playing against my Iggles...lol...djc.

...And to all the McNab haters (Philly fans) Whats up now? I guess your on the bandwagon huh...lmfao...he is great and I am glad we got him...Even if we loose next week, and then in the playoffs, he has always given me a great season with tons of heart stopping highlights...and I will always love my Eagles win or loose. Whats it 8 out of the last 11 years they took us to the playoffs...djc.

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hhahaha Coast i like you more every time you Post !!!!!!

There is this old black guy in center city that sells funny t shirts and yells what they say !!!

One time he had one that said Romo's a Homo & TO swallows ....

and he would yell it in this cartoon like vioce ...

...a lil ruanchy but you had to laugh

some had calvin pissing on the cowoys helmet

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hhahaha Coast i like you more every time you Post !!!!!!

There is this old black guy in center city that sells funny t shirts and yells what they say !!!

One time he had one that said Romo's a Homo & TO swallows ....

and he would yell it in this cartoon like vioce ...

...a lil ruanchy but you had to laugh

some had calvin pissing on the cowoys helmet
Ha ha, I think I know who your talking about. I was still on the East Coast when TO was there and then got traded. I went to a few Eagles games and there was a guy just like that selling them same shirts outside the stadium on Broad St....LMFAO...

It has to be the #1 rivaly in all of sports and I love to hate em...lol...

I have some seriously funny pics of TO and Romo, but I didn't put them up because TO is no longer there...lol...