DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Eagles and Cowboys in the hunt

BP, Baby, I can feel your pain...I saw it too, lot's of times..lol
It was a bad game though, we will see what happens this weekend...

You know what don't even get me started on how despicable that f###n game was!! Seriously the eagles should have just stayed in the f***n locker room!! What the f**k was that, what the f**k was it? It was embarrassing!! That's what the f**k that was!! They better get their damn game faces on and get their shit together on sunday and to think i just f***n bought a cute eagles jersey to rock and how the f**k am i gonna look rocking a jersey for a team that didn't even have enough dignity for themselves or appreciation for their fans to at least score 1 f***n point!!! It's like they had no desire whatsoever to f***'n play!! Seriously this shit cannot happen again, what the f**k somethings gotta give guys!!!

I got an extra JETS jersey you can wear. :p

AHH SHUT UP!!!!! D.J COAST U MY NEW HERO, YEAH F**K DALLAS THEY STILL SUCK MONKEY BALLS:rasp::rasp::rasp:LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
bp, baby, i can feel your pain...i saw it too, lot's of times..lol
it was a bad game though, we will see what happens this weekend...
thanks cubey and im still rocking my eagles jersey!!!

You had me rolling Dallas.... Let's just hope the Viking fans don't start their own thread.

DJ Dee X-Man

AHH SHUT UP!!!!! D.J COAST U MY NEW HERO, YEAH F**K DALLAS THEY STILL SUCK MONKEY BALLS:rasp::rasp::rasp:LOL

LOL...yup our true hatred for them f**krs is forever etched in our minds I hate em more now than ever before. And Romo still is and always will be a homo...lol...

YEAH hate all you want guys. Dallas is still in it. talk all you want but remember where yo team is. at home crying. now it's time for Dallas to wipe dey Ass with Minosota. lol.

Any vikings fans here............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... NO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cause they know better. :rotf::rotf:

[media]http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/calvincrapsoncowboyssmall.jpg[/media]

Ha, ha, ha they still suck!!!

eatin-cowboys.jpg

362748768_ade360c2ed.jpg

DallasSucks.jpg

lol...I still love ya BP...

man am i loving this lol

LOL, You bad BP..