DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Farmville

yay!!! I got the elephant!! thanks!!!!!!!

I tired to send you one but it tells me that i have to wait until tomorrow :(

I clicked on the link to put it in my box and then it wasnt there grrr. Facebook and Farmville have been acting up on my all day

Tell me about it! I've gotten all these ribbons and tried to SPREAD THE WEALTH but it won't do it, it just goes away :(

all I need now are Llamas and Giraffes and I'll have the perfect petting zoo! LOL Anybody can give me some more bunnies?? I love the bunnies :D

you are going to make me activate my facebook again aint you to see what you all are talking about... i hate you all... *trys to keep resisting*

Shoot first it was helping with weeds, leaves, birds, now it's gophers, racoons, foxes...???!! Can't wait to see what's after level 40! LOL

haha!! Romeo..... *starts chanting* reactivate facebook, reactivate facebook, reactivate facebook.....

Rafael hooked me on Farmville!!!

DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!!
ok i added this damn facebook ....
now iim playing

i dont know to put it up for people to find me but .. maybe you all can find me threw my email Romeoismyalias@gmail.com

ok so like whats the big deal with this farmville stuff?? I get crazy requests to add it and whatever else..well actually I have the application blocked now..but serious..whats the big deal?

in the beginning it was something new to try like YoVille (which I don't play anymore). And then it became a bit challenging. Trying to get all the awards and achievements. It was a fun distraction and a time killer. But now it's just becoming too much of a chore with all the plowing and the harvesting and plowing and harvesting and plowing and harvesting and plowing... well you get the point. :confused:

all the plowing and the harvesting and plowing and harvesting and plowing and harvesting and plowing... well you get the point. :confused:

lol silly!

Now go plow and harvest your farm!

I think I'll just stick with my bejewelled blitz...thats addictive enough i dont have time for anything other than that on facebook LOL

Back