DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Farscape

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
FARSCAPE - Intergalactic Adventure Series from the Jim Henson Camp.

The critically acclaimed Farscape has been hailed "The Best Sci-Fi on TV" by TV Guide, "TV’s Best Space Series" by USA Today, and "The Year’s Best in TV" by Newsday.

Launched in 1999, Farscape is the story of American astronaut John Crichton (Browder). Thanks to a freak accident during a low-orbit test flight, Crichton is catapulted through a wormhole, landing him on the far side of the universe. Now he is part of a band of renegades and living the adventure of a lifetime. Among Crichton’s friends (and sometimes enemies) are estranged military Peacekeeper Aeryn Sun (Claudia Black), brutish alien warrior Ka D'Argo (Anthony Simcoe), the exiled Hynerian Royal Dominar Rygel the Sixteenth (voice by Jonathan Hardy), mercurial Chiana (Gigi Edgley), the sympathetic Pilot (voice by Lani Tupu) and the capricious Stark (Paul Goddard). Unwillingly thrown together, this motley band of renegades traverse the Uncharted Territories in Moya ¾ working toward an uneasy alliance with their old enemy Crais (Tupu) and avoiding the evil Scorpius (Wayne Pygram) at all costs.

I've been watching season one and I have to say that I like this show more than I thought I would. The downside of renting and watching the first season is that there are only two episodes per disc, while if I remember correctly 24 actually had 4 episodes per disc.

Besides that its been a pretty good show to watch on the weekends. There are the typical storylines and average special effects. But what sets this SciFi apart from the rest are the characters, more specifically the details of their costumes and appearance.

There are different species in just about every episode and they are all some what believable due in no small part to the Jim Henson crew, who are no strangers to puppet!

If you have some free time and are a Star Trek/Star Gate fan you might want to add this to your BlockBuster/Netflix Queue!

Where are all the SciFi Heads at? They really need to check this series out.

Back