• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Fifty Years ago

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

An elderly couple was having lunch at the local diner. The husband leaned
over in the booth and asked his wife, "Honey, do you remember the first time
we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern
where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you." "Yes," she said, "I remember it well." "OK," he replied, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?" "Oh Jim, you old fool," she laughed, "That sounds like a crazy idea, but I like it!"

A police officer sitting in the next booth overheard their conversation and,
having a chuckle to himself, he thought to himself, "I've got to see these
two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble." So he followed them out the
door at a discreet distance.

The elderly couple shuffled haltingly along, leaning on each other for support, and aided by walkers. Finally, they got to the back of the tavern and made their way to the fence. The old lady lifted her skirt and the old man dropped his trousers. As she leaned against the fence, the old man moved in. Then suddenly they erupted into the most furious sex that the policeman had ever seen. This went on for about ten minutes while the
old coots were making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they
both collapsed, panting, on the ground.
The policeman was totally amazed. He thought he had learned something about
life and old age that he didn't know.

After about twent minutes lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggled to their feet and put their clothes back on. The
policeman, still watching thought to himself, "This is truly amazing, I've got to ask them
what their secret is." So, as the couple passed, he stopped them and said,
"Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex
life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?" Still shaking, the old man was barely able to reply through the sweat and
tears, "Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric
fence.

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
Omg lol!!!!!

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com