• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

? for all djz or who ever

pain06

trying to start a freestyle show have everything set up just wanna know how do put callers on da air as the same time ur on im useding sam broadcaster 4 .6 i heard some people used skype

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Sup Pain, sorry for the delay. I personally have never used Skype, so I have no idea on that particular medium. The few times I've used the Sam Broacaster and got people on the air via a toll free 800 #, I used a regular phone with a loud speaker option. I then went to the local electronics store (Radio Shack) and bought a mic with the sucking end cup and placed it over the loudspeaker on incoming calls. The mic end was connected to one of my 3 microphone connections inputs on my miXer and the rest flowed in from there.

I hope this bit of info has helped you with your questions. In fact, I think it's about time to put some people back on the air. Hmmm! Maybe on an upcoming show. :hititbana
Good luck!

DJ Dee X-Man, host of the TGIX - Laced Worldwide MiXshow!!